A split system air conditioner comes with two main parts an inside air opening unit and an outside compressor. This type of air conditioners depends on a set of pipes that connects the inside air unit to the outdoor that is why they are referred to as ductless mini-split air conditioners.
The refrigerant is dispersed via copper pipes that cycle through the AC to generate cold or heated air. Split air conditioners provide the highest energy star rating that makes them energy efficient and helps in keeping the environment clean and also lowers your monthly electricity bills.
Why We Should Get Our Air Conditioning Machine Installed by a Reputed AC Service Provider?
The installation of the split system air conditioner is a vital job. So it must be done taking the help of a reputed AC service provider who is experienced and proficient in this field. There are several factors that the AC service providers must follow while installing the split air conditioner. They are:
- Strength of the wall holding the AC machine – The wall on which the indoor unit of the split air conditioner is installed must be strong so that it can hold the weight of the machine.
- Appropriate spacing between the split air conditioner and the wall – The indoor unit of the split system air conditioner needs a minimum of 15 cm open space surrounding its sides and top for right airflow.
- Proper installation height from the ground – Fit the indoor unit of the split AC machine at a height of 7 to 8 feet above the ground for sufficient cooling within the room.
- Fit the indoor unit at a proper tilt angle – While fitting the aluminium bracket on the wall the technicians make sure to put it in a slight tilt angle. This is done so that the indoor unit of the AC machine is also at a slight angle to facilitate the unobstructed flow of the condensed water from the draining pipe.
- Correct outdoor unit placement – To get proper cooling the indoor and the outdoor units of the split air conditioner is fitted at a location that is away from water and direct sunlight. The outdoor unit of the split AC is installed in an open space to avoid any hindrance to the heat degenerated from the condenser.
- Proper distance between the outdoor and the indoor units – The technicians must maintain the right distance between the outdoor and indoor unit because this plays a vital role in cooling. At low temperature, the coolant slowly flows inside the copper tubes between the outdoor and the indoor units of the split air conditioner.
Things to Keep in Mind While Choosing a Reputed Split AC Service Provider
Choosing the best split system air conditioner service provider for your house is a tough job. Purchasing a new AC machine or getting it repaired incurs a huge cost. So, here are certain things that one should consider before choosing an AC service provider for your house.
- License and experience – It is very important to find out that the split system air conditioner service providers are well experienced and have proper certification.
- Stay properly informed about their service – You should have thorough information about the complete service of the split AC service before choosing them.
- Choose someone near your locality – If the split AC service provider is of your locality then it will be easier to reach your place and get the issue resolved.
- Punctuality – It is very important that split AC service provider is punctual in their service otherwise they will lose their reputation
There can be other emergencies too, like if there is a power cut because of the split system air conditioner tripped the electricity of the house. Then the AC service provider must offer fast and efficient service at the time of any kind of emergency.