Every company needs to maintain clean and hygienic work environment for their employees. One of the ways for ensuring this is by adding industrial fans. These have become very popular in warehouses and manufacturing units. There are several advantages of industrial fans, and you can install such industrial fans in your warehouses to maintain proper ventilation.
Places where industrial fans are used:
Industrial fans find use cases across different industrial segments. Some of the popular places of use of industrial fans are:
- Chemical industry
- Automotive industry
- Agricultural industry
- Food processing
- Construction industries
The industrial fans are used to circulate fresh air and they can keep your place odour free. The objective is to create a well-ventilated system such that there is a healthy breathing environment. If you have a manufacturing unit then you need to install such fans in your warehouse because you can keep your place clean and well-ventilated with these industrial fans.
Different types of industrial fans:
Some of the popular choices of industrial fans are:
– Axial flow fans– These are used for circulation of air and require lesser power. These are used for removing smoke.
– Centrifugal fans- As the name indicates, these fans work on the principle of centrifugal force which absorbs the airs and draws it towards itself, thereby removing the air. These are used to get rid of explosive gases, acidic fumes etc.
– Mixed flow Fans- These fans offer the benefit of both centrifugal fans and axial flow fans.
– Crossflow fans– It is used for uniform airflow.
Benefits of industrial fans:
1. Safe work environment– Industrial fans can keep your place well-ventilated and they can remove the acidic or harmful fumes. You can use them to create a healthy working environment, thus allowing the employees to focus on their work. You need to provide a safe work-environment to your employees and industrial fans can increase the productivity of your employees.
2. Increases the efficiency– Technological advancement in the industrial fans ensures that they are highly energy-efficient. They provide maximum output without consuming a lot of energy, thus creating a cost-saving solution to create a safe working environment.
3. Safe conditions– One of the key parameters that any organization must adhere to is to provide a clean and safe working environment to its employees. There are certain manufacturing units where the employees have to work in a confined zone. Such places need to be well-ventilated, and if not, it can result in respiratory and health issues. Hence, it becomes paramount to install industrial fans.
Choosing the right industrial fan:
We have discussed industrial fans and its benefits, let us now focus on choosing the right type of industrial fans. While doing so, you need to take the following points into consideration:
1. Your purpose of use– One of the first things that you need to take into account is the use of industrial fans. For some, it may be about providing proper ventilation, while some may want to use industrial fans to get rid of acidic fumes. So, based on your purpose of use, you can choose the right one.
2. Safety– Since you will be installing these fans to cater to a large area and ensuring proper ventilation, it becomes important that you must check the quality of fan and buy the best one. You must check the installation process of such fans and always maintain their safety guidelines.
3. Choose the right type– Based on the purpose of use, you can decide which type of industrial fan is going to be the best for you. We have already discussed the different types of industrial fans based on airflow.
Industrial fans are a must-have for any company to create a safe working environment for employees. You can check the different types and buy the best quality industrial fan for your work place.