Are you interested in seeking admission in Baruch college or prefer to get transferred to Baruch? If yes, then you can find information in this article that may be of your interest.
In the current academic year, 1,399 students have already submitted their SAT score either for taking admission or to get Baruch transfer.
What is the profile of candidates who prefer transfer?
Baruch colleges are located in a very central location of Manhattan which is in Gramercy Park area.
More than 16,000 students are being served by Baruch in about 110+ different courses which also include subjects like business administration, public affairs and wide ranges of arts. Following are their profile information.
- Most of the average students who applied for transfer to Baruch college have scored GPA score of 3.30
- Also, most of the average students who prefer to transfer to Baruch college have completed 67 credits.
- From any other institution offering associate degree the maximum credits accepted can be 70
- From any bachelor degree offering institutions the maximum credits accepted will be 93
- Transfer students need to have minimum 2,25 of GPA score to get consideration for admission.
Candidate has to take CUNY/ACT test for their skills assessment and also test for compass mathematics placement for reading and writing
Those transfer students have already completed a 3-credit college-level Mathematics or English course and obtained either grade C or better will be exempted from the CUNY exam for reading and writing and/or Math examinations.
CUNY pathways and general education requirements
- In case, you have already earned Associates of Arts or Associates of Science, you will be waived from common core and also half of their all requirements for individual college option of CUNY.
- Those who have already earned Associates of Applied Sciences are waived from all Pathways courses that they have already finished at LaGuardia.
- If you have not yet completed any Associates degree, then CUNY senior colleges may need you to complete till 12 credits, which will be part of your option for college
In order to apply for Baruch college, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your high school GPA
- Your high school Rank
- Your high school Record
- Completion of your college preparatory program
- Recommendations for applicants.
Also, for admission to school too you need to submit the following:
- High School GPA
- All other Baruch College requirements of your application.
In order to get more admission information like minimum requirement for GPA and number of years spent on any subject, you may refer to online application form of respective Baruch College.
Additional information for transfer to Baruch colleges
There is also few additional policy information that Baruch college authorities have circulated as a part of their additional policies:
GPA for secondary school will be required, in order to get transfer, who have only just attended single semester of the college.
All the candidates seeking transfer must pass all the skills tests in mathematics, writing and reading. Those transfer applicants who are from CUNY colleges must have completed minimum 60 semester hours.