Perking up the living room when one us decorating their house, is the most important thing. This is because; the living room is a space that is noticed by everyone in the first place when they visit a house. So, how one has decorated the living room shows clearly the decor and the aesthetic sense of the house owner.
Apart from the interior decors, wall designs are another most important aspect that one should take care of. Apart from variety of wall paints and textures, wall stickers can also be a great option for the decoration of walls. So, one can easily go for wall paper stickers for living room as there are endless varieties of designs available and installing them is also not a very hazardous process.
When one is buying a wall sticker, it will definitely arrive with 3 different components and in order to make the application easier there will be a diagram that will highlight that which layer is what. These 3 components are:
- Application Layer
- Backing Layer
- Vinyl Wall Decal
Before installing the sticker or the decal, one needs to make sure that the surface or the wall area is dry, clean and free from any dirt. One can clean the area by wiping it with a damp cloth and then let the area dry for at least few hours. Then one can apply the wall sticker. If it is a freshly painted wall then one should wait for at least 2-3 weeks before the application of the wall sticker.
One should apply the wall stickers slowly and with time so that one can achieve the best results.
- One needs to lay the sticker on the surface with the layer of transparent application facing towards you. Then tape all the 4 corners to the wall with the masking tape.
- Then apply a strip of the tape across the decal so that an anchor point is created.
- Once the deal is anchored, then the tape has to be removed from 2 top corners.
- Begin to carefully peel the application layer from the backing layer, ensuring the decal is stuck to the application layer. Keep peeling until you reach the anchor point.
- Cut the backing layer as close to the central divide as possible.
- Use a squeegee or a credit card to stick the decal or the sticker to the surface and be sure to remove all the bubbles. Then start from the middle and work outwards moving up slightly.
- Then wait for a few minutes so that the adhesive can attach the decal to the wall and then remove the anchor tape. This has to be repeated on the opposite side as well.
- Wait for at least 10-15 minutes and then peel back the clear paper by ensuring that the vinyl decal is fully adhered to the wall.
By doing this one can easily install wall stickers for living room India and the after effect is really nice and impressive.