A Linksys WiFi range extender is used perfectly with internet equipments like routers, PCs, and laptops. Linksys range extender is used to the existing internet or wireless range coming out of the main and updated router.
In case you noticed that your Linksys device isn’t working as it once did, then you can reset it back to factory default settings with ease. Well, it isn’t a difficult task as you think dear users. The reset process can be performed in couple of seconds.
Reset Linksys Range Extender
Take your Linksys extender. But before anything else, you have to be damn sure that your device is properly plugged in nearby the router. After that, located the ‘reset button’ either on front or back side of the WiFi extender and hold it for half minute. As soon as you see flashing lights on your device, release the button and allow it to reset back to its factory default settings.
A Quick Hint: The button is located very next to the button named as ‘auto configuration’.
If you need more help, then you are free to contact our technical department at 1-800-924-0563 (toll-free).
You might be looking for Linksys extender setup steps after resetting your device successfully? If yes, then have a look below:
Linksys extender setup process is actually very easy. It doesn’t require any additional and difficult efforts. In order to access the setup page of your Linksys device, you are supposed to get through the default login web address extender.linksys.com for sure. On the other hand, you would require having the series of default login credentials. Now, let us take the glance for the installation, configuration, and setup of WiFi range extender.
- Plug range extender along with the existing router into a wall socket.
- Connect your PC or a laptop with your Linksys range extender via Ethernet/ USB cable.
- In the address bar field, type the default IP address of your Linksys device and hit enter.
- Login the set up page of your device and add the mane of it as well. Moreover, ass same SSID number from your router/ access point. At last, hit ‘save’ once you have gone through with the aforementioned steps successfully.
For more queries and help related to the setup of your Linksys WiFi range extender, ask us for extender.linksys.com Support.
Access Linksys WiFi Extender Login Page with Ease
The process of Linksys extender setup can be completed by accessing Linksys Extender Login page. You just have to go through the feather touch instructions below to get the job done within matter of minutes.
- First of all, you have to provide proper power supply to range extender as well as the router.
- Make sure that the antennas of the range extender are placed in a proper straight-vertical position.
- Switch on a laptop or computer. Take it near to your Linksys device and click on its WiFi icon. Select a secure network that belongs to you in order to connect with the Linksys device.
- Type in the valid password and create a proper and accurate connection.
- Open up an appropriate and latest version of web browser you tend to use. Hit enter in order to continue further with the login steps.
- In the address or URL bar field, type the default IP address of your range extender or you can also go with extender.linksys.com. Enter default login credentials (username and password) to continue.
- Once done, hit the ‘login’ button and save the entire settings made by you.
And finally there you are. You can access the Linksys extender login page and enjoy the internet connectivity all over the house without signal breakage or buffering in videos.
Connect to Linksys Extender– connect with our skilled and knowledgeable technicians. You can ask them anything whatsoever query or question appears in your mind and we give them surety of solving them instantly.