Interactive multi touch bar surfaces let patrons interact with various applications while they enjoy wine or beer in a bar. A large number of high-end bars as well as hotels and restaurants all over the world are now using deploying the intelligent multi-touch technology to engage their existing and prospective customers. Today, there are even affordable interactive bar designs for home owners available in the market! Bars, for example, can now have interactive bar counters that not only keep customers entertained but also help them to browse through various offerings.
Modern bar designs are technologically advanced and they make the best use of multi-touch surface technology. Marketing and brand management gurus now pay serious attention to inputs from design experts who understand customer engagement principles as well as the modern day technology that can help in achieving the goals. Hospitality sector business owners can no longer ignore the multi-touch technology and its wide range of applications if they wish to stay ahead in the competition and continue entertaining their customers in the best way possible!
Listed below some key advantages of interactive bar surface systems:
- It is possible to transform a traditional bar by deploying a reasonably priced interactive bar system. Contrary to the popular belief among most people, these systems, along with licensed software are affordable to everyone who has a bar at home, club or hotel.
- With an interactive bar counter, it is possible to bring an exciting novelty experience for people who come to clubs or bars to relax and leave behind their worries and monotony of day to day life.
- The size of the interactive surface for a bar can be customized. The way multi-touch surface responds to various gestures can be customized too.
- The physical and reporting resolution of high-end intelligent bar surfaces available in the market is quite high. They can differentiate between slight jitters easily and produce corresponding results on the surface.
- The surface touch technology is not affected by magnetic or electrical interferences in the close proximity. In other words, the interactive system behaves perfectly well even if there are electronic appliances nearby. Most surface systems offered by reputed manufactures today make use of anti-jamming technology to make interactive bar surfaces resistant to electrical and magnetic interferences.
On a fundamental level, an interactive bar surface is a complex arrangement of various integrated projectors. These interactive projectors are combined with an intelligent tracking system which measures random or specific inputs received through the multi-touch surface. The moment a glass or any other object is placed on an interactive counter, the surface interacts with the object or the customer in a dynamic manner. The system can track objects as well as fingers. Depending upon the kind of multi-touch surface system chosen, a bar owner can have the software customized in any manner required. The software works behind the scenes and there is no need to have any external attachments on the bar counter or flattop bar.