Ultrasonic Cavitation is these days the most happening technique used for body shaping, remove stubborn fat from the body and even used to remove wrinkles and tone the skin. Let us first know what exactly Ultrasonic Cavitation means. .
What is Ultrasonic Cavitation?
Ultrasound-Cavitation is the most advanced and effective non-invasive method for eliminating stubborn cellulite and fat. Ultrasonic Cavitation is also termed as Ultrasound Liposuction and Natural Liposuction. This technique is somewhat new, being developed in Italy just 5 years ago, where it was first called “cavitazione estetica” (aesthetic cavitation) because it is based on the physics phenomenon of cavitation.
In Ultrasonic Cavitation the fat cells’ walls are broken and turned into liquid and this liquid is absorbed by the blood stream and disposed out by the kidneys and other excretory organs in a natural way. Ultrasonic Cavitation is actually a technique where a liquid is forced to face rapid change in temperature and pressure and these changes are made by ultrasonic waves. Intake of plenty of water is therefore obligatory.
This European technique is completely non-invasive surgical method that uses an ultrasound cavitation slimming machine which releases ultrasonic waves to causes that are named as “cavitations” in fatty tissue.
Men and women can have this treatment and it is ideal for the fatty areas of the body like stomach, waist, buttocks, thighs, upper arms. Ultrasonic Cavitation technique is best for people who are afraid of surgery but are looking for good and effective method to reduce the fat from their problematic areas.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation –
Removing fat through this technique has many benefits and some of them are:
- Ultrasonic Cavitation is safe to use because no anesthesia and no surgery is used during the treatment. Therefore one doesn’t need to bear any pain during the treatment.
- This process removes fat cells permanently through the process of cavitation.
- It improves skin texture and tightens and enhances body tone and shape.
- It speeds up weight loss when done with proper diet and exercise schedule.
- This technique is helpful in improving skin firmness and elasticity. It is also helpful in removing scars and wrinkles and improves blood circulation.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation is very effective on densely fat deposit areas where large volume of fat is deposited like thighs, buttocks, abdomen, upper arms and waist line.
- The treatment requires 6-10 visits for best possible results. The treatment depends on the size of the area to be treated. Each sitting requires 15-30 minutes.
- Maintenance visits are not that frequently required.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation works on fat cells only thus having no effect on vascular neurons and connective tissues.