‘Unwanted hair’ on the body has always been the cause of sheer embarrassment for numerous men and women around the world. The problem often causes loss in self-assurance and increases the feeling of negative self-consciousness. The good news is – you need not feel discomfited anymore as a fresh and trusted solution for hair removal has arrived on the block in the name of IPL.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is an ultra-modern technique for permanent hair removal. It is considered to be the most innovative, cost-effective and consistent among all the techniques of hair removal existing in the market at present. This far-reaching technique of hair removal in Melbourne is the best substitute to laser hair removal options at the moment.
The IPL technique
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) makes use of the concentrated pulses of non-coherent light source distributed over a range of wavelengths i.e. 500nm to 1200nm for permanent hair removal.
This scientific procedure is pretty straightforward as it involves the conversion of light energy into heat that destroys the hair follicle from the base and retards any future growth of the hair follicle. Therefore, the technique is highly useful in annihilating the hair from the base and restricts any future hair growth in the area of impact.
- IPL hair removal in Melbourne is no doubt the least painful procedure for hair removal available among allv other techniques including laser therapy. Therefore, an increasingly large number of people are now opting for IPL get rid of obnoxious hair on their bodies.
- It is widely believed to be the most effective method of hair removal.
- IPL is very tender on the skin. It is almost always recommended by the specialists when dealing with wide range of skin tones and hair colors.
- Health complications after the therapy are almost negligible.
- The cost of the entire procedure is very less as compared to alternative methods.
How IPL hair removal in Melbourne scores over other techniques?
The results delivered by the IPL method are truly exceptional. The best part is that the therapy works equally well on all skin textures and tones. It involves the least painful and most comfortable procedure of hair removal. The results are long lasting and the light only focuses on the area requiring treatment. It is therefore regarded to be the most effective hair removal method at present.
- Unlike majority of other hair removal techniques IPL produces results in the first two sessions only. The person achieves commendable results within eight to ten sittings.
- Most importantly, this hair removal treatment method has almost minimal side effects. It works great for both men and women.
Points of consideration:
One must keep following tips in mind before undergoing IPL hair removal Melbourne treatment:
- The candidate should keep the skin hydrated before the session, in order to achieve better results.
- The person should refrain from using any ointment and other cosmetic creams.
- The person should wear loose fitting clothes and avoid direct exposure to the Sun.
- He should also avoid exposure to any external source of heat before taking part in a session.