You might have observed that there are different hair fall patterns in different seasons. In summers, your hair becomes dull and dry while in winters you can see that your locks are turning too oily and greasy. Therefore, we can say that changing climatic conditions do affect our hair health.
In summer, you can suffer from dull, brittle and dehydrated hair. Excessive exposure to sun makes your mane absorb harmful ultraviolet rays. These rays can cause severe hair fall. Another reason for hair fall in summer is sweating. Sweat glands activate in extreme hot environment which increases the production of sebaceous glands. As a result, one can suffer from hair shedding which lasts till summer ends. There are certain ways to make your locks strong enough to fight the possible damage caused in summer:
• Cover your head while going outside.
• Use a comb that possesses wide prongs or teeth.
• Mix sunscreen in your hair care products.
• Massage your scalp with any of the essential oils.
• Don’t forget to moisturize your scalp with Leave-In ConditioneR.
• As your hair is already dry so don’t wash it frequently.
• Aloe-vera can also be applied as it adds-up shines to your locks.
Dryness and flakiness surely belong to winters. Have you ever observed that as winter starts, your hair begins to fall? The number of fallen out hair increases due to a sudden change in climate. Dryness itself is the main cause of hair loss. It is a fungal infection that brings drastic hair loss along with severe itching. Too oily or too dry scalp is the major cause of hair fall in winter therefore, one must consider the chemical composition of hair care products before application. Using an anti-dandruff shampoo is best suitable if you are having dry scalp. However, following suggestions can be considered to overcome hair fall in winters:
• Don’t go out if you are having a dirty scalp. Washing your hair with Eva Capilo Ekilibrium Shampoo three to four times a week helps a lot.
• Massage your hair with a warm olive oil or tea tree oil to reduce dandruff.
• A mixture of yogurt and egg is an excellent natural remedy that instantly reduces dryness.
• Use silicone and paraben free hair care products.
• Always brush your hair before going to bed.
Importance of well-balanced diet can’t be denied no matter what the season is. Eating a healthy diet fulfills all your body requirements. Adding rich sources of calcium, zinc, and proteins helps reducing hair damage and promote healthy hair growth. It is said that you are what you eat so, try keeping yourself healthy by avoiding junk food.
Revivogen Scalp Therapy is an optimal solution that eliminates all growth reluctant factors and helps in recovering your beautiful mane. Hair loss is a common issue faced all around the globe. Therefore, using such products makes you enjoy healthy and thicker hair in every season.