Congratulations on your wedding day! Chosen your bridesmaids? Good, now start on your wedding dress! But, while that is going on start thinking about the dresses for the bridesmaids as well. It isn’t like they can wear anything and arrive at the wedding!
The dress for the bridesmaids also needs quite a bit of planning. You need to think about the dresses and how well they match yours. They should neither look out of place, nor overpower the one the bride is wearing (after all, she is the centre of attraction for the day!). Visit online portals and shops like Different Weddings, who offer amazing ideas for bridesmaid dresses in Sydney!
What are the Bridesmaid Dress styles that you can choose from for your Wedding Day?
Okay, let’s get one thing straight! You are the bride; but, you should also involve the chosen bridesmaids in the selection process as well. After all, they are the ones who will be wearing the dress. Do you want to see a gloomy face lurking in the wedding pictures? Definitely not! Just make sure that the dress selection does not turn into a full-on fight!
Here are a few dress ideas for the bridesmaids:
1. Classic: The saying goes “Old is Gold” after all! This means that a classic bridesmaid dress will work wonders in complimenting any bride. One of the most well-known classic looks is the strapless or off shoulder dress with a loose chiffon skirt. This not only looks beautiful; but, will compliment girls of all sizes and shapes!
2. Sexy: This look is bold for traditional weddings! If it is a church wedding, then stick to the classic look! One of the most popular styles for sexy bridesmaid gowns is one with a high slit, v-neckline and a thin strap! It will look sexy for sure! Choose a fabric that is free flowing like chiffon to look good on women of all shapes.
3. Mix & Match: Okay, so this one is a little funky! Basically, you have two choices. The choices are:
1. Same design, same fabric, but different colours
2. Same colour, same fabric, but different design
Always keep the fabric same or the fall will be different for each dress. This should only be tried for bridesmaids, who love each and other and will not fight for the other’s dress. Just joking! But, do ask the bridesmaids for their opinion and what style or colour they would prefer (it is better to be safe than sorry).
Phew, who knew bridesmaid dresses could have so many choices? Talk to the designers and they will pick out lovely options for you. From colour to style, everything needs to be perfect. Make your bridesmaids look radiant to create beautiful wedding pictures.