The households throw a lot of waste that needs to be recycled and this is done by many companies who collect the waste in waste bags or commonly known as garden bags. Not just the households, the waste and residues can be collected from schools, other organizations or construction sites as well. The waste collected might be anything like cardboard or paper. Confidential documents, garden waste, plastic and glass are considered as waste and they are collected in these garden bags.
How are They Used?
- The garden bags are also known as Kerbside bags, which are used to collect waste as flowers, grass, shrubs, twigs etc. The authorities and households both play a crucial role in the collection of the wastes in the garden bags.
- They are not just plain bags but are colourful that can be identified easily. White, orange, green and blue are the colors that are used for garden bags.
- The garden bags are available in standard pattern as 2 lifting loops and at the base there is only one strap which is being used for emptying the waste.
- Talking about construction of these bags, there are U-Panel, 4 Panel, Circular and Tubular bags available with 1 joint.
- The bags are constructed with certain special features which makes using them convenient. For example, there is a weighted rubber at the base of the bag so that it can be easily opened at the time of filling and are self standing.
- The waste that is collected should not give foul smell and so the bags have a Velcro in order to close the top of the flap.
Heavy Duty waste bags
These are the garden bags to collect waste, such as garden waste, household junks, debris, and construction waste, etc. Hence these are very tough rubbish bags that can be used instead of steel skip bins. These garden bags are useful as they provide a perfect solution to the collection of all types of garbage and heavy duty waste. These waste bags are available in different sizes as small, large and extra-large. They come in many colors as green, blue, orange and white.
Benefits of a Garden Compost Bin
- The main reason to collect waste is to protect the environment and to keep surroundings clean. This can be done by sending the waste to the landfill.
- The waste actually provides nutrients to the soil, which is helpful to hold moisture proving beneficial to the gardens and lawns. Apart from this, the environment is protected and the compost offers great protection to the plants to fight diseases.
- The social ecology has to be maintained and this balance is maintained by the compost. This is because the earthworms get attracted to the compost, which in turn enriches the soil.
- The garden compost has a presence of soil PH which is beneficial to the soil. With this optimum level of PH is reached that is an added advantage to the soli and also to the environment.
- The garden compost bin that is used needs to be reliable and durable because this compost is an enemy to the pests and insects but a friend to the environment enriching the soil.
Garden bags are waste bags used to collect different waste from homes and other places. The wastes may be dry or wet food items and in various quantities. One needs to hire garden bag service that will collect the waste on a daily basis.
Garden bags are ideal solution for garden rubbish removal. It practically helps the environment and this bit of collecting home waste and using the garden compost bins should be done.