Kodak is a famous brand name, which is known for offering high-quality printing devices to the users of all the countries. Its devices are jam-packed with a lot of advanced features and a friendly user interface. Though it doesn’t happen always, there are times when we have to face the ‘Kodak Printer printing blank pages’ problem.
When it happens, you are unable to get the printouts. The issue occurs due to several reasons. And, to be honest, one can only resolve the problem, if they follow the tricks that are given here:
- As it generally occurs due to the clogged printhead of the device, and to get rid of the same, it is necessary for you to clean it up properly. The best way to clean it up is to take the piece of a cotton cloth and soak it up with a few drops of alcohol. Now, try to clean the rollers properly with the same.
- Make sure that you have opened the paper rollers, and then took out the crumpled or stuck papers. And, it is also important for you to remove all the dust and debris from the same.
- Also, if you are unable to open the device, you can simply put at least 10 to 15 drops of alcohol in the passage from where the ink goes to the printhead from the cartridge.
- We would also recommend you to start the self-cleaning mode of your device. It will rectify most of the issues associated with the same. In fact, it would be a good idea to leave the printer in the self-cleaning mode for more than 4-5 hours so that it can automatically keep repeating the cleaning process hassle-freely.
- Another important thing that you can try is to soak the printhead in hot water for overnight. Later, dry it up, and then again start the self-cleaning mode.
If nothing seems helpful, look no further, and simply contact the expert team of Kodak Customer Service. Simply dial their phone number, which you can avail from the website of Contactforhelp. A reputed platform for availing the reliable contact details of the USA and Canada-based companies.