Lmonte Candle House is a family owned business. We have been operating since March 2007.
We pride ourselves in providing our customers with ENVIRONMENTALLY friendly and ALL NATURAL Soy wax candles at an affordable price.
Each of our candle and aroma cube is individually hand poured in Australia with 100 % pure and natural soy bean wax saturated with rich invigorating scents. We only use the highest quality 100% cotton wicks to ensure an even burn.
You can change the entire atmosphere of a room by simply lighting a scented candle. Most people enjoy the smell of scented candles simply because the fragrance relaxes them and can stimulate strong and positive reactions (release stress and anxiety).
Soy candles, which contain essential oils such as lavender, orange blossom, chamomile, vanilla, and lime will rejuvenate the senses as they sooth and calm.
There are several options available for choosing fragrant candles. Most people select scents based on the season such as spice, evergreen, vanilla, and cinnamon for autumn and winter. Whereas rose, cucumber, lemon, citrus, lemongrass, rosemary, and mint are selected mostly during the summer and spring.
With so many fragrances to choose from, candles make a great gift for anyone.
We provide FREE delivery on order over $100 Australia wide and 100% money back guarantee on all our products.
Fragrances are blends of aroma components that are created to smell like the real thing and to bring a clean, relaxing mood to any room.
Perfume is described in a musical metaphor as having three sets of ‘notes’, making the harmonious scent accord.
Our fragrances are classified like:
– Single Floral: Fragrances that are dominated by a scent from one particular flower
– Floral Bouquet: Containing the combination of several flowers in a scent.
– Green: fragrances with pronounced cut grass and cucumber-like scents
– Citrus: ‘freshening’ citrus fragrances.
– Fruity: featuring the aromas of fruits other than citrus, such as peach, cassis (black currant), mango, passion fruit, and others.
– Wood: Fragrances that are dominated by woody scents
– Gourmand: scents with “edible” or “dessert”-like qualities. These often contain notes like vanilla, tonka bean and coumarin, as well as synthetic components designed to resemble food flavors.
For more details about fragrances, please see the fragrance wheel below.