As the winter season is almost knocking on our doors, we need the right kind of attire that makes us look stylish as well as effectively protects us from the cold. The bohemian style has become quite popular in the recent years for its uniqueness and artistic nature. They include a lot of free flowing clothes, which makes it a great outfit choice in the summers. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t flaunt your inner gypsy side in the winters. There are many ways in which you can include the bohemian style in your wardrobe in the winter season too. You just need to layers your clothing in the right manner.
You can keep yourself sufficiently warm by layering yourself up in beautiful sweaters and jackets. When you pair them up with some chic accessories, you have a wonderful winter ensemble ready. Tall boots, wide brim hats, leather belts, bracelets and necklaces are just some examples that you can go with. You can even choose to wear a nice long coat or even a cape over all your clothes in case it is extremely cold outside. You can never go wrong with a long coat.
Here is a list of ideas in which you can coordinate women’s apparel to create that boho chic look that you aim to have.
- If you want to have a little bit of country side look, then you should wear a natural toned long sleeved top which preferably has some lace work on it with a midi length skirt in white colour. Wear leather shoes with block heels along with knitted socks. Complete the look with a beautiful knitted cape and a wide brim hat.
- You can also keep is simple by wearing a simple white t-shirt with black skinny jeans. Top it off with a nicely printed knitted cardigan. Brown leather cowboy boots will look great with this look. A leather satchel shoulder bag and a knitted wrap scar will complete the whole look.
- If you want to stay in touch with your feminine side along with looking boho chic, then wear you lacy dress in a light colour along with some tights. Knitted socks inside leather boots will keep your feet warm. A knitted wrap cardigan will keep your body warm. Wear your favourite jewellery and carry a leather handbag and you are all set to go.
- Another feminine look can be created by wearing a floral printed dress that is cinched at the waist with a V-necked red cardigan. Brown boots will look great with the dress. Just add a little bit of shine by wearing some shiny jewellery and finally complete it by wrapping a thin scarf around your neck.
- This is a bit of a grungy boho look. Wear a solid black skinny top with long sleeves along with a black floral printed skater skirt. A white coloured wrap cardigan can keep you warm. Black ankle boots will be the best pair of shoes for the look. Just carry a cream coloured shoulder bag and you are done.