If you have forgotten or lost the password of Linksys cloud account, you have jumped at the right post. We understand how frustrating it is to forget the password as you can’t do anything like managing the settings of your Linksys router from anywhere at any time. But now you don’t need to be bothered at all. Here, we have come up with this helpful tutorial which will guide you on how to recover the password of your cloud account. Let’s get started.
With the assistance of this account, you can supervise settings of Linksys router whenever you want. For this, all you have to do is open an internet browser and sign into extender.linksys.com. When done effectively, create a cloud account which is required to associate with Linksys smart WiFi router.
Without further discussion, let’s get to know that how to make recovery of the password of cloud account. Allow us to explain you in details.
Recover the Password for Cloud Account
In the event you never used any Linksys product, be sure that you connect to Linksys extender by means of a WiFi network either wirelessly or in a wired manner. Afterward, open a web browser and write the default IP address of your device into the address bar. Here, you should adhere to the on-screen guidelines.
Chances are that you may see a pop-up message of wrong email ID or password even after creating a Linksys account successfully. All things considered, you need to exit from the internet browser and attempt again later following two minutes.
Why I am getting error messages?
Here are some possible reasons you may get the error messages:
- You are not using the current password for Linksys WiFi extender login.
- Maybe your PC is loaded up with malware and malicious documents.
- Potentially you are running an obsolete firmware version on your router.
- Perhaps you have entered a wrong URL or the default IP address.
- Chances are that your web browser is not compatible with the web-based address.
- Possibly your WiFi gadgets are overheated (PC and router).
- Maybe you have put your WiFi router back of any gadget, under a table or inside a bureau.
In case all the things are in their place, switch to extender.linksys.com support from our knowledgeable technicians.
Essential Note: If you need to get to Linksys extender router login page and to troubleshoot this issue permanently, you have to enter the correct email address and pass code.
Additionally, note down that in the event that you have made numerous attempts for Linksys extender login, there are chances that you get the most irritating ‘Account Suspended Notification’ page. This could let you sitting tight for around two hours. In the event that you don’t know about the cloud account or password, call our technical support department.
When you are on the account suspended page, simply click on forgot your password link. Thereafter, you just need to type the email address for verification.
In case you are still facing the issue with the cloud account, make sure to perform Linksys extender setup accurately. Here are the steps for the extender installation:
- Power on your range extender by plugging it into an electrical outlet.
- Switch on a PC or laptop according to your convenience.
- Launch an internet browser and go to extender.linksys.com web address.
- Enter the username and password in given fields.
- A page will arise providing you with on-screen prompts.
- Just follow them carefully.
- Enter the network password.
Finally, click on OK button and complete the setup process. In case you can’t set up the extender due to technical errors, reset Linksys range extender to the default factory settings and set it up from scratch once again.