London is one of the amazing places to visit by a lover of art. If you are wondering why London, then let us tell you that London houses a number of art galleries and museums that acts as the perfect place to spend some time by an enthusiast of art. While in some of the place, you will find the display of various art forms by some of the renowned artists from the past, the other art galleries very beautifully projects the work of the new artists as well. Not only can this, in fact, the art galleries are something that has some of the amazing architecture and hence visiting tehm give you some a-struck moments.
London experiences the rush of tourists every year from all over the world and rightfully for so many various reasons. First of all, the most highlighted thing of London is the collection of different sightseeing places that amuses the visitors at once. The royalty of this place is a very unique thing that can be experienced till now and for this special attribute, the long list of tourists seems to just go on and on. Apart from all these and the beautiful landscapes, good people, lovely music, amazing landscapes and of course, shopping, London presents itself as one of the best places of the world.
And, in the similar way, when it comes to finding a place for accommodation in London, you don’t have to run here and there to find a perfect place. London is a store-house of some of the greatest and the finest hotels. And, even some of the hotels display the Victorian or the authentic British style of architecture along with the tastefully decorated rooms and classy and elegant interiors. Hence, a stay in these hotels will surely make your stay a very pleasurable one. While the London hotels may not be that much big in structure compared to the hotels in the United States of America, but when it comes to the comfort, there is no way that can give you a negative feeling. Thus, when you are booking a room, you don’t have to worry much about the hospitality from the hotel staffs.
The Montcalm Royal London House Hotel is a great example of classy interiors, friendly and efficient staffs; lots of features, good food, top class amenities and lot many things. In fact to make sure that you can just feel like home, the fitness centre makes it easy for you to carry out your fitness regime and by no way compromise with your needs. Even the bar, that this hotel houses gives you the chance to make your evening a very pleasant and a happening one. As the name indicates, you can experience every form of royalty when you are staying there.
To make your stay even grand and if you are also excited to engage I a culinary expedition in this place, make sure to try out the restaurants near Finsbury Square, which will serve you the most authentic and traditional English dishes and also some palatable dishes from a lot of different cuisines. Be there once to experience what it is in real life.
Galleries in London
Out of so many different art galleries that are scattered here and there all around the city, some of them are mentioned below.
- Barbican Art Gallery: Inside this gallery, you will get to see the display of some of the finest works from a number of different internationally acclaimed artists. Whether it is just the paintings or the photographs or the designs, this place is an amazing place to see all form of artistic touch. Their exhibitions are amazing and you shouldn’t miss catching one of these events
- National Gallery: To see some of the works from the past, all you can do is visit this gallery. Located in Trafalgar Square, hence visiting it is very easy. Be there and get amazed to see some of the paintings, belonging to the 13th to 19th century and gift yourself some jaw-dropping moments
- National Portrait Gallery: This is yet another amazing place located in Trafalgar Square, where you get the chance to see the masterpieces of various faces right from the historic time to even Shakespearean times including many portraits of the kings and queens as well
- Royal Academy of Arts: This is quite an old establishment dating back to 1768. There you get the chance to see some of the amazing displays by Queen Victoria and also the highlight is the Michelangelo sculpture, which is the special thing of this place
- Saatchi Gallery: While the list above will show you the works of some of the renowned artists of the world from the past, this place houses some of the finest contemporary collections from the recent as well as the budding artists. Visit this place and try to understand art in a different way
- Serpentine Gallery: While it may not be that big compared to the other galleries, but when you are there in this gallery, situated in Hyde Park, you can get to see the contemporary as well as some of the traditional works by so many different artists of all times. Make sure to catch out the exhibitions that are organized there at different times of the year
- Somerset House: This place houses two galleries and each of these galleries is dedicated to different types of artistic display. While you can have the chance to see some of the old masterpieces, the modern list of art consists of paintings, photography, fashion and many more types
- Tate Britain: This is the place where you can see the greatest and the largest collection in whole of the world. not only you can enjoy the art, you can also visit the restaurant and try out some of the amazing mouth-watering dishes
- Tate Modern: The architecture of this place is amazing and unique and its location near the Thames makes it even more beautiful. Visit there to enjoy the charming landscape as well as some of the finest contemporary artworks.