Here, we present best merry Christmas quotes for you to share with your friends and family on this year. Check out from below. Also, check out Christmas Greetings Messages
Merry Christmas Quotes
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.
- It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you… yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.
Don’t miss – Merry Christmas Wishes
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.