Greece is one of the most captivating tourist destinations on the face of this planet. Particularly when it comes to water sailing, some spots simply carry a heavenly experience. The Ionic Islands is one of the finest sailing spots in Greece offering an experience of a lifetime. The blue water is crystal clear giving the impression that even a puff of dust has not sunk into it.
The Attica Waters
This Greek sailing spot has everything that tourists can expect. You can have an amazing family trip if you visit here.
- Incredible luxury yacht services
You can rest state of the art luxury yacht services and hit the waters in a royal style. There are several options to choose from and tourists can review multiple Greece yacht charters to choose from. If you are planning to visit this place, it is always good to have a list of islands you plan to visit. If you have a large family size, opt for a charter that offers additional crew apart from the skipper.
- Commendable Climate
The climate matters a lot and bad weather can ruin your trip. However, the weather of Attica Waters is simply perfect. You can see the bright sun piercing into the clear waters as you sail by the mountains. In a nutshell, you can have the best family moments here.
This is one of the most commonly visited tourist destinations in Greece. It is known for the amazingly looking white mountains and warm blue water.
- This destination is not something you can visit in a rush. There are several beaches and renting a good yacht service is a necessary option. However, for some destinations, a boat is needed. For instance, if you plan to visit the Navigo beach, the only mode of transport is boat.
- Quality meal options are available at several small harbors. Along with that, Kefalonia is one spot you should not skip.
The Cyclades islands have several tourist sailing spots located close to one another. The water is lovely and there are several spots to visit as well. Visitors can also visit a number of historical churches located in the vicinity.
- Like a lot of other sailing destinations in Greece, these islands are known for amazing waters and mesmerizing sunset sights. A family trip to these islands would surely be worth remembering for life.
If you talk about attractive landscapes along with heavenly waters, the Sporades Islands are worth a visit. There are several islands located in a close knitted manner. The climate is amazing so even sailing in the afternoons is not irritating. Skyros and Skopelos are two of the best islands which one should definitely visit.
- To make the trip memorable, start by renting a luxury yacht and plan your trip. One of the best anchoring points on these islands is Halkidiki. There are various shops on the sides of the islands from where you can purchase equipment for fishing and other purposes.