Designed and engineered at the request of the US Navy SEALs
- Second genertation water-based boot designed for underwater and above water operations.
- Fits most XL Fin Pockets.
- Tactical Rubber Technology for superior silent traction on both wet and dry surfaces. All OTB sole units are lugged and razor siped to help facilitate water dispersion.
- Perforated lugged Jungle sole unit, allows for instant water drainage.
- Recessed arch on the outsole helps identify center of gravity when climbing ladder rungs.
- Reinforced toe and heel help aid in climbing maneuvers.
- High abrasion TPU upper material resists scuffs far outlasting conventional leather. The material is treated with a DWR (durable water repellant) having minimal water absorption characteristics.
- Mesh ports throughout the boot allows for water drainage and breathability resulting in quick dry comfort for increased foot health.
- Reticulated foam used for all upper padding will not absorb water under any circumstances.
- Sea/Air/Land – SEAL footbed aids in water drainage as well as breathability for unsurpassed foot health in a wide variety of conditions. The SEAL footbed has a patented removable shank that allows the user to customise the fit for any conditions wet or dry.