A mortgage broker course involves sound training by the experts in the field of mortgage brokering, who are aware of pulse of the market and have hands-on job experience. The course is a mandatory requirement – both for the new entrants and existing professionals nowadays. A mortgage broker course involves a hassle free compliance system.
What you should know about mortgage Broker course:
- One of the relationship managers of the company contacts you personally after you are through with filling out your personal details on the member enquiry form, generally on the website. He describes you about the intricacies involved in the process of becoming a mortgage broker.
- A membership pack and an application form are provided to you.
- A thorough compliance check is carried out on your application form. A broker –member agreement is signed, thereafter.
- Now you can begin with your educational course prescribed by ASIC (Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking FNS40810 or FNS40811).This is the base level qualification required in joining the mortgage broker industry.Though, there are many other additional diploma courses available in the market but the pre-mentioned course can itself solve your purpose.
- One of the way can be adopted in completion of the course namely: –
1 Interactive workshop
2 Interactive online courses
3) Credit to prior learning to the candidates with a prior (2 years) experience in the industry.
It depends on the candidate which way he considers best in the completion of his certificate course and become a full fledged mortgage broker.
- The other important feature in the course is that you are assisted in arranging the Professional Indemnity Insurance, FOS&FBAA membership certificates as soon as you are through with the mortgage broker course successfully.
- Subsequently, you can begin with the in house training at the office of the company, if part of the course curriculum. Finally, you are entitled to begin with your panel lender accreditation services
Benefits of the course
The mortgage broker course provides a new insight to the candidate. It is not just a course but a complete program guide in guiding the candidate in products, processes and compliance requirements as a credit assistance provider or a business owner.
Once the candidate is over with the course curriculum he/she is eligible to work in a lot more wider territory than they used to be a part of prior to the course program. The candidate gains full liberty of operating under his/her brand name and can charge one of the best commissions in the business.
The course offered by Red Rock brokers offers you a distinguished brand name that will help you to offer the lender accreditation services to a diverse variety of clients.
Candidates can achieve their overall development at the end of course. The course offered by Red Rock brokers entitles you to earn as much as possible. Provision of free software tools and strong support system keep candidates going on their journey to become licensed mortgage brokers. Expert guidance from the best in the industry and adequate number of tie ups with commercial and residential lenders can help you vastly in making a mark in the industry.