Google is a brand we are all well aware of. In the digital world of today, we can experience almost everything through Google. It takes us through all that we can expect through the various fields that it has excelled in. Google has lots of product Android is one of them and one of the topmost popular product in the world nowadays. people facing lots of issue to when they use this so Google support is always here to help those people.
Some Android problems listed below:
1) Battery drain: Nowadays battery drain problem id common to all android user, user face trouble because of battery drain, here is some simple suggestion to reduce your battery drain problem simply active the active the battery saving mode.
2) Slow Speed: there is various way of slow speed is happen when we install lots of unused apps to the device, and also download the big file to our device, simply ignore that kind of things to speed up your device or install some apps which are related to the memory cleaning, your problem should be solved. If your problem still pending contact Google tech support
3) Wi-Fi not connecting: Lots of issues happen when user try to connect the Wi-Fi, face this problem most of the people when they connect to the Wi-Fi, Here some simple way to solve out the problem turn on the airplane mood to resolve this issue.
4) Keyboard not Working Properly: some time user face this boring problem when they try to type some things but keyboard not supported this time, It’s one of the very bad experiences of every user, change the keyboard types If any user use any install keyboard apps then uninstall the apps and use a default keyboard, problem solved shortly, If It’s not then trying to contact Google support number
5) Insufficient Space: insufficient Space it’s happens when storage is full It’s the main reason but it’s always not true some timing device have enough space but this problem shown on the device display, sometimes various apps don’t work so device not working properly that’s why this problem is happening. simply the cache memory of the device or install some useful apps related to the problem.
Conclusion: most of the common issues are discussed in the article, this article should help the user, If this technique doesn’t work then simply contact Google tech support number