Microsoft Notes. – fantastic product available on Microsoft, Apple desktop and all major mobile platform (Microsoft, Apple and Android).
- The programs and apps are developed and maintained by Microsoft and not by whatever company/freelancer that today is on the market and tomorrow is not or is just changing his mind about the apps you are using.
- It is free to use (up to 500 notes) then subscription is required. Honestly is more than you may need
- It allows you to organize you notes as you may never think.
- You can store all you wish, text, media, maps…. and all are stored in standard formats you will be able to read or export to anything.
- As long as you afford $7/mo or less to use the you have access to full Office2013 and you will be able to edit /save… work with any office documents on any mobile device (Apple,Android and Microsoft of course)
From our experience with apps and mobile devices (for about 3 years, since the beginning) Microsoft Notes is the best ever piece of software we ever used and very cost effective