Norton Setup offers products that are accessible on multiple devices such as Windows computer, Mac, iOS and, Android phones. One of the highly recommended utilities for Android and iOS is Norton App lock that protects your data to be accessed by the users who know the pass code. Having this Norton Setup installed on your mobile devices makes the device more protected by keeping media and other content protected.
Your mobile device must have got a lot of sensitive information that you do not want to share with others. To keep the data private, install Norton App Lock on your Android phones or tablet device.
Applications of Norton App Lock:
- Create pattern or pin password security to applications
- Lock and protect as much as you want with the same Norton Pass code
- Safeguard all your personal data and media from any kind of interference
- The App allows you to multiple layers of privacy in case your device is stolen of lost
- Puts off all those embarrassing “pocket-dial” accidents
- Gives parental controls by keeping the content in any of the applications even when you share your device with friends or kids
- Enables anti-theft properties to bock sneak peek of anyone
Please note that the Norton setup is compatible with Android and iOS version 4.1 or newer. The instructions mentioned below are to download and install the latest version of Norton setup.
How to Download Norton Setup on Android or iOS?
- Launch Google Play Store or any app from which you download applications
- Type Norton App lock in the search bar and browse the app
- From the appeared list, Tap on Norton App lock
- When prompted, press the Install button, this will start the process
- A pop up of Norton Terms and Conditions will appear, tap on the check box to agree, only this will allow you to continue with the download NOTE: The app might take some time to install on your device, do not switch off your phone or suspend the process to avoid unnecessary Norton errors. If Norton setup for Android is taking longer to install on your device, make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection and your device has enough free space. The app will auto-install on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap on Norton App Lock icon and launch Norton Setup
- Tap Agree & Launch to continue
- Press on Norton Setup to do setting changes
- In the Accessibility page, go to Services section, tap on Norton App Lock Service, and set the option on to turn on the Accessibility. To confirm the step, click OK
- Select any of the modes between ‘set pattern’ or ‘set pin’ to create App passcode Ensure that the email address you have provided is existing and correct then Tap Continue
- The email address you have entered will be used to reset or change your Norton App Lock passcode in case you forget it
- For more security settings, go to the Top-left corner of your phone’s screen and press the Menu icon
- Tap on the “Activate Device Administrator” option> tap Activate to allow the advanced protection features
- Check for the updates from Norton.com/setup
Norton Setup is now activated on your Android device making your device safe from all the threats. To permit Norton App Lock protection to the apps installed on your phone, select the apps appeared on the list. If asked, enter the pass code you have set on the Norton setup. If you find an error, connect to Norton Customer Support to resolve your problems.
Maria Williams is a renowned technical writer. She has been keeping a strict vigil over the updates and errors of various anti-virus and security software. Through her blogs and articles, she strives to deliver the precise and useful information to the users that further help them in troubleshooting or fixing the minor or major issues.