For a vacation with a difference, how about renting a campervan? There are some beauties you can hire from online companies that specialise in campers, motorhomes, cars and four wheel drives. To get started, all you need to do is:-
- Select the vehicle type you prefer
- Choose the country you intend to visit or drive in
- Click on the pick-up and drop off locations
- Put the dates in the relevant box
- Give the number of adults and children travelling
Along with the above, you also need to specify the driver’s age and the country their licence is from.
If it’s cheap campervan hire you’re after, look no further than the internet. It’s a bottler to hire from reputable firms.
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions
There’s a full comprehensive list of questions about hiring a campervan featured on relevant websites. If there’s anything further you wish to ask, don’t hesitate to get in touch with advisers who are always more than happy to help you out. Renting a camper isn’t exy by any means, so you can enjoy life on the road at affordable prices – why not give it a burl?
Contact with specialists can be done by:-
- Live chat
- Connecting via Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. Check out the amazing pics of vans on Instagram
She’ll be apples driving on the roads Down Under, stopping off at camp sites or wherever you please.
What you get onboard a camper
It’s almost a home from home when you hire a cheap campervan. What you get onboard is everything you need from:-
- Cooking equipment
- Bath and tea towels
- Eating utensils
You’re also supplied with dish washing liquid, dishcloths, tea, coffee and sugar. That sounds like a great deal, ripper! With plenty of storage, often free Wi-Fi connection and the facility to play MP3 CDs, relax and have a comfortable ride wherever in Oz you may venture.
Take some time before travelling to read all about travel information. Make sure you map out your intended route before setting off and drive at a leisurely pace. This way you’ll see lots of attractions and beautiful scenery. Driving on the left hand side and sticking to the rules of the road won’t present any problems, however it’s recommended to carry your driving licence with you at all times.
There are a few travel restrictions, so familiarise yourself with them to stay on the safe side:-
- Two wheel drive vehicles can only be driven on bitumen/sealed roads or well-maintained access roads
- Four wheel drive vehicles can be driven on recognised unsealed tracks however in certain areas you need written permission from the campervan hire company
You’ll receive detailed road maps, a complimentary magazine and any extra information when you pick the vehicle up. The magazine contains campground guides, travel tips, discount vouchers and other helpful advice, good oil!