Outback adventures in Australia can be very rewarding with activities and unforgettable experience. You get a chance to veer into the rich wildlife and heritage. The wetlands and stunning birdlife are what attracts people all over the world for outback safari tours here.
The national parks which are situated in this region are close to town. You can camp right under the beautiful sky sparkling with stars. Enjoying a campfire at near Mungo National Park can be a great idea of a beautiful warm adventure.
The main areas of attraction in your Outback safari adventures must include:-
● Find out the decipher of the rock art of Mutawintji National Park from the Aborigines. Follow the footsteps of Charles Sturt and his team to find out the route they used in the search for an inland sea but the effort went in vain. This is the ultimate attraction of Sturt National Park.
● A paddleboat ride down the Darling River from the ‘heritage towns of Bourke, Wilcannia and Wentworth’ is worth
the visit here. The waterways too are filled with their tales and beauty.
● Revel in the spectacular waterways and enjoy adventurous water sports like kayaking. If you want to spend some time relaxing and enjoying the place then you can always go for a swim and relax.
● In Lighting Bridge at The Big Opal, you may also visit the mine site where opal used to be mined once upon a time. If you are really fascinated by mining, then you can also visit the area around The White Cliffs region which is another significant mixing region that boasts of its underground structures and heritage.
● The Gundabooka National Park boasts of its rich Aboriginal heritage. Australian outback safari tours are the best to acquaint yourself with the rich Aboriginal heritage of Australia. Listening to the stories from the natives reward you with an experience that lasts a lifetime.
● Camping in the outback and trek near the Mount Gunderbooka have also been proved to be great sources of adventure in your Outback safari tour.
● Living Desert Sculptures which is located at a distance of 9 km from the Broken Hill is a significant outback adventures NSW experience. This place is extremely rich in heritage is the base for an explorer which is accompanied by ‘NSW TrainLink’s Explorer trains’ along with the Indian Pacific that connects Sydney and other towns like Cobar. Wilcannia and Broken Hill among many.
New South Wales which is very famous for its national parks and coastline can truly be enjoyed in Australian outback safari tours. This place with its scenic beauty and cultural heritage live up to the adventure and lifetime experience that you have been hoping to be a part of.