If you want to have a fresh look, change your hair colour. Yes, that is the easiest way of achieving a new and impressive look. However, choosing the right hair colour is not as easy as picking the shade that you want. It is a bit tricky. But, according to Minard, a hair stylist and colourist, a one simple way to find out exactly which shades of hair colour work best for you, check your skin tone. Your skin tone will be your guide to know what hair colour hue you must have.
To do this, you need to observe what type of skin tone you have.
* Olive skin tone. Your complexion is slightly beige with yellow undertones. Darker hair colours is perfect for you. Never ever go with colours lighter than your skin shades because it might appear dull.
* Pink skin tone. An ash colour will create a neutral or cool tone to match your skin colour. Also, please avoid warm red or golden blonde colours.
* Pale skin tone. Your complexion is warm with a combination of red and golden tones. Any hair colour will suit for skin tone like this. Bright and striking colours particularly flatter your skin, but softer shades can potentially make you look even more pale than you already are. Dark hair is also not recommended by the best hair salons in Melbourne because it can add years to your age, thus making you look older.
* Yellowish skin tone. Deep reds and dark browns are the best hair colours for skin type like this, just be careful with yellow, gold or orange hair shades.
* Tan Skin tone. Your complexion is slightly beige with brown undertones. It may seem bold, but bright red would be great! If you have skin like this, you are lucky! So, embrace it with something bold and a charismatic hair colour like bright red.
* Dark cool and warm skin tone. Your complexion is dark with pink undertones. Browns, warm red and golden highlights are the best hair colours for warm and darker skin tones. Now is your time to be like Rihanna, Beyonce and Jessica Alba!
* Fair warm skin tone. Your complexion is quite light with golden undertones. Golden browns are your best bet to create a striking balance with your fair warm skin. But, it will all depend on the undertones of your skin complexion of how warm your hair colour should be, so if you are not sure, then visit any of the Melbourne hair salons first for hair colour consultation.
With that being said, allow Hoxton Hair to figure out the perfect hair colour for you. Their hair stylist in Melbourne can definitely give you a friendly advice on what hair colour suits you the most.
About the Author:
Alexandria Gonzalez is a freelance model for 5 years, who loves to wear fashionable clothes and have the latest hair fashion. She also loves to do photo shoots and show off her new hairstyle. Her hobbies include writing blogs about fashion and tips on how to take care of your hair and skin. Please visit Hairdresser South Melbourne for more information.