Social Media Marketing forms a commonly employed tool for promotion of business activities worldwide. Although marketing on social media is sometimes used as an auxiliary component of enterprises’ marketing strategies, it has the capability to single-handedly boost a business organization’s revenues. There are numerous instances of well-researched and delicately crafted social media marketing campaigns, which have resulted in the explosive sale of products and services. Our media-hungry society is always on the lookout for new forms of exciting media.
The attributes, common to all the Best Social Media Campaigns Ever include:
• Careful research for the content, which features the subjects that the targeted audience engages itself in.
• Building a solid trust among potential customers, on the company and its products.
• Creativity to bolster the clients’ interest in the product or service.
The year 2017 bore witness to a multitude of effective and innovative Social Media Marketing Campaigns. As the year draws to a close and 2018 beckons, our eyes and ears remain keenly trained to our favourite social media platforms, seeking even more enticing Marketing Campaigns in 2018.
The telco100 Best Marketing Campaigns of 2018 might draw inspiration from these legendary campaigns:
• The Ice Bucket Challenge: This catchy marketing campaign was aimed at raising donations for the ALS Association’s research of Lou Gehrig’s disease. This campaign involved drenching oneself with a bucket of cold water, and then, challenging an acquaintance on social media to do the same for a $ 100 donation to the ALS Association. It became hugely popular, generating donations amounting to $ 115 million, and evoking reactions from over 17 million Facebook users within 6 weeks.
• Heineken’s #Open Your World Campaign: This purpose-driven marketing campaign for the beer manufacturer, Heineken involved an engaging YouTube video and resulted in 14 million views. The video beautifully captures the essence of Heineken’s spirit and aims to bring together people from different locations and professions.
• Airbnb’s #We Accept Campaign: Responding to allegations of racial discrimination aboard Airbnb’s airlines, this campaign utilised a multimedia post speaking for Airbnb’s guidelines across the social media networks. This reassuring post incorporated visuals of people belonging to a diverse race and sported Airbnb’s assurances of accepting everyone amongst them. This exemplary Marketing campaign successfully salvaged the airline’s reputation, restoring people’s faith in them.
We, at the eminent Business Marketing Agency Telco 100, are a group of dedicated professionals providing services for digital and social media marketing of businesses. We conduct extensive research to gauge the ebb and flow of marketing tides, aligning your businesses with the most appropriate channels of social media. Our agency is available 24/7 at your service, to guide and maintain the growth of your enterprise.