In spite of the recent economic downturn, the exclusive world of luxury cars is still magnetizing rich car lovers towards their customized services, unmatched designs, comfort and features that convey a high class. There you are rolling in your perfect luxury car with amazing leather interiors, extra comfortable seats, and voice virtual assistants that help you get along with the world.
Here we are taking you on a leisurely ride on your favorite luxury cars. Make it a journey of your lifetime.
Ferrari: The red, sleek, stylish and amazingly crafted this car needs no introduction. Ferrari is the Italian automobile manufacturer founded by Enzo Ferrari in the year 1929. Throughout its journey Ferrari has been observed for its continuous participation in car racing. After almost 20 years it moved into the production of road vehicles as Ferrari S.P.A. Along with stylish appearance and superior design it has gained the attraction of performance seekers too.
- A 6.7 liter DOHC Valve-12 delivers 670 horse powers.
- A rear- wheel with 6-speed automated gear box.
- More than comfortable seats
- Ferrari has launched numerous models so far, some of them are F430, F599, F599, Superamerica, 430 Scuderia and many more.
Audi: Audi is a German manufacturer that launched its first Audi car in 1910. It is the first vehicle to produce galvanized cars to prevent corrosion; its full body zinc coating has proved to be very effective in preventing rust. Later, Audi also introduced aluminum space frame technology which makes it much lighter in weight. The only disadvantage of this space frame is that it is very expensive to repair. Its specifications include:
- All wheel drive with 7-speed gearbox.
- Inline 5 cylinders, 2.1/2.2L engine delivering 470 horse powers.
- New models like A3, A4, A6 and A8 have been provided with Fuel stratified injection engines.
- LED daytime running lights
- Current models include: A1 supermini, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, TT, R8, Q3, Q5 and Q7.
Mercedes Benz: Founded by Karl Benz, Mercedes Benz is a division of German manufacturer Daimler AG. It is a well known brand that manufactures cars, busses, coaches and trucks. Mercedes Benz is the creator of first petrol powered car, Benz Patent Motorwagon. Along with Germany, its products are manufactured in whole of the Europe, United Kingdom, South Africa, and South Korea. Technical features of the car:
- 1.8 L Engine equipped with petrol fuel injection
- Diesel engine
- Fuel economy:12/17 mpg
- 210 horse powers @3400rpm
BMW: Bayerische Motoren Werke is a German automobile manufacturer which launched its first product in 1917. Dixi was the first car that brought BMW on the roads. Though today BMW is one of the leading car manufacturers, it started with aircraft engine production. Its subtle exterior features and amazingly comfortable interiors place this car in the hit list of quality seekers. Design, Performance and style everything comes as a gift with all BMW Cars. Its technical specifications include:
- Standard engine: 3L -4.8L V8
- Horsepower@rpm: 360@6300
- Cylinders: 6/8
- AM/FM Radio with awesome speakers and additional features like Mp3 players.
Luxury vehicles not only place emphasis on comfort, amenities and appearance but also offer good quality performance to their customers. Always undertake services of reputed service centers like BMW service center Glen Waverley.