Running a real estate agency in Australia can be very time consuming, there’s vendors to report to, buyers to chase up, landlords to pay and tenants wanting something fixed.
That’s where having the right tools in place can save you time and money. The right real estate software package can help you manage and streamline all the day to day tasks involved in running a successful real estate business and keep you compliant with trust account legislation for your state.
Good software packages will include features such as:
- Trust Accounting for both Sales and Property Management
- Real Estate CRM to help you manage your clients
- Property Maintenance and repairs
- XML uploading of properties to web portals such as realestate.com.au and Domain
- Rental property inspections and producing condition reports
- Simple End of Month process for disbursement of trust account monies.
- Management of document relating to clients and properties
- Marketing tools including bulk email and the creation of flyers, window cards and vacant property reports
If you’re running a real estate agency or starting one, implementing a good real estate software package will help you stay on the right side of the law with your trust account and manage your daily activities so focus on growing the business.