There is nothing more soothing than Meditating on the trails of the Himalayas and learning the yogic skills on the soil native to Yoga- Rishikesh. Relish your soul in the serene flow of the Ganges, immerse into the depth of classical Yoga, and adorn your mental energy with the spellbinding Himalayan panorama while you become a well-practiced Yoga teacher in Rishikesh. Master the science of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga along with various other yogic theories while you spend some moments in the shadow of Yogrishi Bipin Baloni.
About the program:
Bipin Baloni’s programs are of a higher level and anybody who has graduated at least 200 Hour Yoga TTC is welcomed at the program. Based on the skill and understanding of the science, the students are enrolled in three different levels- primary, secondary, and third. Let’s see what will you experience on your road to become an accomplished Yoga master in Rishikesh:
• The main focus of the training is on improving your skill in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Understanding the science of traditional Yoga in a deeper way.
• Surya Namaskar practice in detail and its modification training.
• Learning the ideals of Hatha Yoga science mentioned in Yoga Pradipika and Yoga Sutras.
• Mysore style Ashtanga practice and training- basic and advanced level.
• Pranayama training and the types of yogic breathing such as Ujjayi, Nadishodhan, etc.
• Purification techniques with Shat Kriyas types- Jal Neti, Agni Sara, etc.
• The art of meditating for a long time and to a deeper sense.
• Standardized version of Yoga asanas such as Bharadwaj Asana, Utthita Trikonasana, etc.
• Upliftment of the confidence with various types of exercises and practical training in a more inclusive manner.
Primary level: USD 500
Secondary level: USD 750
Third level: USD 1000
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is one of the biggest worshippers of traditional Yoga in India and a time-served Yoga teacher. He began embracing Yoga as a child during his school days and then he completed his formal Yoga education at Yogi Mahesh’ ashram. He has been teaching Yoga since 2011 after co-starting Rishikul Foundation in the same year. Yogi Bipin is a young and assertive person who believes in the potential of his students and loves to develop them by interacting with them on multiple levels.