In the mystical beauty of tropical paradises like dense forests, turquoise beaches, monasteries, and the Gompas, Yoga holidays in Thailand will take you through an impeccable Yogic journey in the ‘Land of Smiles’.
Yoga Retreats in Thailand are popular amongst the tourists owing to a number of reasons. Thailand has a lot to offer to its backpackers like adventure activities other than just Yoga Retreats.
About the Program
Yoga Retreat in Koh Tao is a combination of various activities like asanas, meditation, pranayama, etc. This is a certification program under the Yoga Alliance, which will help you professionally in every sector. Our highly-knowledgeable professional staff of experienced teachers will refine your skills to make you an eligible member of the Yoga industry.
- Basic and Advanced level of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Meditation and Pranayama sessions- deep-breathing exercises.
- Healing therapy of Body Alignment- improving your postures through asanas.
- Ayurveda and Naturopathy- basic understanding.
- Abhyanga massages with Ayurvedic herbal oils and decoctions- clean your aura.
- Treatment of Thai Yoga massage and therapeutic benefits.
- Yoga Philosophy- history and culture of Yoga.
- Theoretical study of Yoga- the origin of yogic science, mantras, sadhanas, mudras, asanas etc.
- The practice of Shat-Kriyas- cleansing and detoxifying your body.
- Yogic Lifestyle- learn the techniques to avoid diseases and injuries by sticking to a disciplinary nature.
Other attractions: (Visiting Elephant Rescue Parks, Outdoor Yoga, Monastery visits).
Food and Accommodation (included in total fee)
Food: Delectable, tasty and nutritious food is served three times a day to the participants of the program. Prepared with utmost care and love by experienced chefs, the food is wholesome and contains all the useful ingredients for proper sustenance and balance.
Accommodation: Since a retreat is also a type of holiday therefore, guests are accommodated at spacious, airy and well-furnished rooms to make their stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms have all the basic amenities required for a restful and relaxing stay.
- Shared and Private rooms are available. (prices differ).
Fee Structure: 600 USD (7 days)
About Yoga Retreats in Thailand
With the aim of spreading the yogic culture worldwide, YogaretreatinThailand hosts many programs like Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Retreats etc. Located in the stunning destination of Thailand, the school attracts yoga enthusiasts from different corners of the world to take part in their yoga programs.