If you are looking for a new experience as part of your fitness goals, how about taking a closer look at CrossFit Revenant? You will find our Crossfit Gym in Joondalup as well as in Wangara, both with highly qualified coaches and friendly staff waiting to welcome you to something new, fun and effective! We all have our personal fitness and health goals and the perfect thing about our programs is they combine the important areas that include nutrition and fitness to offer a customised program that will help you achieve them.
Our excellent facilities
The benefit of finding a gym to join when you want to lead a healthier lifestyle is the support and the community you can find there. But not all gyms offer this to the same degree. We are very proud at CrossFit Revenant of the environment we have created for our highly valued members. When you are finding it hard to stay motivated we will keep you going. Your workouts are never going to become monotonous with us. You have never seen CrossFit like this. Whatever health level you are at, whatever your age, whatever your goals. We leave no-one behind.
Part of what makes us stand out is the CrossFit facilities we offer. Everything is designed to meet our members’ needs. Highly trained staff, friendly service, advanced equipment and technology. As well as this you can see;
- Clean and welcoming facilities
- A good range of functional fitness equipment
- Knowledgeable and professional coaches
- Children’s play area that is glass-fronted so you can keep an eye on them as you workout
- Modern and clean changing area and showers
- Keeping you cool in the summer with a huge fan
- Evolt 360 intelligent body scanner
At our Perth CrossFit facilities we offer more than 20 CrossFit classes a week all scaled and adapted depending on the members. Along with those classes, other amazing programs we offer include;
- RevFit – A high-intensity class that lasts for an hour that even beginners can join who have never done CrossFit before. Its focus is with core and cardio workouts as well as dumbbells, body weight and kettlebells. A great way to get into the new program and if weight loss is your goal you will be happy!
- Olympic weightlifting – Coaches will help you learn the proper techniques and positions to build up your skills in lifting weights. Good for all levels of ability and is not just great for strength. See improvements in coordination, speed, flexibility, balance and agility too.
- Personal training – Book 30 minute or 60-minute sessions with our professional instructors and coaches.
- Nutrition – One of the unique things we offer at CrossFit Revenant is support with nutrition. Sometimes we might be getting it right at the gym but when we head home what we eat is undoing our efforts. Whether you need to lose weight, or you need advice on a better diet for your training, we have the experts who can create a plan for you. See results in as little as 6 weeks with a plan designed to get you to your goals while working with your lifestyle!
A closer look at the Evolt 360 body scan
Another of the special things at CrossFit Revenant gyms is the Evolt 360 Body Composition Analyser on site. You just stand in it, it is non-invasive, and it takes 60 seconds. But then a report is printed that you can either read or watch that tells you your results. It looks at things like Lean Body and Fat Tissue, and you can get a free App with your progression and other data like calorie goals, suggestions for supplements and a chance to track activity. From there you can have an individual training program and monitor how you are doing.
If you are not seeing the results you dream of in your current approach, why continue? Come check out what we can offer you at CrossFit Revenant, a community of people and great coaches with a plan you will be excited about and committed to.