According to a study conducted by Flurry Analytics, an average US mobile consumer spends around 86% of their time on smartphones using their apps. Moreover, app usage accounts for 2 hours and 19 mins on their smartphones out of the total average time 2 hours and 42 minutes spent on their devices. The figures clearly indicate the fact that app usage mainly dominates the time of the users spent on their devices.
As apps tend to serve various functions, whether it is providing general information, price rates, news feeds, effective search, messaging options, and much more, it can provide you a perfect opportunity to get your customers engaged in your business and hence increase your revenues.
With the burgeoning growth of mobile devices and applications, more and more businesses have come to know the immense importance of a mobile app in the improvement of customer loyalty solutions as it comes with a lot of benefits. One of those benefits of a mobile app is that you can easily provide your customers every sale and promotion related information right at the tip of their fingers. Main key lies in getting your customer involved with your app. Consequently, the earlier you get your customers involved, more are the chances of them buying your services or product.
However, it requires certain steps that you need to undertake for increasing the customer loyalty while getting your app developed:
- Android Platform: iOS platform may help you get escalated revenue, however, if you take a look at app usage share in 2015 it was mainly dominated by Android users in the US. Hence, you cannot forget to get your app developed for the Android platform if you want to expand your reach among a broader base of users. If you need further assistance, contacting a company with a skilled team of android app developers can be a feasible option.
- Push Notifications can get you closer as far as direct interaction is concerned. That means you can easily create a reminder for your customers about your services and products whenever a need arises.
- Loyalty offers are one of the effective choices when it comes to acquiring repeat and referral business. For instance, providing discounts only for app users would prove to be a great option
- With the availability of a Wish list, you can create an element of excitement for your user, i.e. a need customers would want to fulfill.
- Another high end feature called Augmented Reality, can easily help you generate a lot of exposure and interaction from the user base.
To your benefit, all the above listed features can help you build an app that will best cater to the needs of improving Loyalty Programs for Customers.
To conclude, main point lies in the fact that you need to create an app that would make your customers fall in love with it, while at the same time is beautifully designed and most importantly, well branded.