Clean windows and an office in a building that is aesthetic and appealing is the first step to acquiring better projects and attracting more customers or clients. An aesthetically appealing residential complex means happier residents as well. However, keeping the exterior of any building clean is not the easiest task. Some of the main reasons why the exterior of a building tends to get dirty are due to bad weather conditions, dirt, dust, debris, bird dropping, as well as a building material. It is harder to access high buildings for the purpose of cleaning, making this task more challenging. This article mentions secrets of high rise window cleaning in Sydney and the benefits of leaving it to the professionals.
Secrets of High Rise Window Cleaning
Pressure washing is a good technique to effectively clean the windows of a high building. However, this is not a straight-forward process and there is more to it when it concerns high buildings. Listed here are secrets to high window cleaning:
- Pressure washing high rise windows are very different from traditional methods of cleaning windows
- This is a far more effective method of removing grime and ensures it stays clean for longer too
- Window cleaning is both a tiring and time-consuming job, however, it is necessary to perform on a regular basis to keep them clean
- Cleaning such buildings is more challenging than a simple low rise building or house on the ground level. Hence, it also requires special tools to accomplish it
- Special tools necessary for high window cleaning includes protector ropes, safety ropes, a mechanism for the descent, a grabbing tool as well as suction caps and other protective gear
- Highly skilled cleaners use rope access technique to descent from the top using an anchor that would be mounted on a roof. They perform cleaning tasks as they descend in a vertical fashion
- Not every building is a simple vertical descent since architecture of all buildings tends to differ to some extent. All skilled cleaners need to look out for unexpected obstructions and hard to reach sections as well
- Performing high-pressure cleaning over 100 stores above the ground is no easy task, it is certainly more challenging than taking a piece of cloth and cleaning windows of a single-story house
- Cleaning windows using pressure water technique of high buildings is very risky and hence it is necessary to take all precautions prior to doing so
- It is common knowledge that the higher you climb the windier it will get. High wind also happens to be one of the biggest threats to high cleaners
- This type of cleaning is usually always performed after inspecting weather conditions. The cleaning job is only attempted if conditions are suitable; including wind, rain, hail, storm, etc.
Benefits of Hiring the Professionals
Pressure washing is one of the most effective techniques of cleaning windows, especially high rise windows. There are many advantages of opting for professional building maintenance service in Sydney that attempting it yourself as listed here:
- Doing yourself means having to invest in expensive equipment;
- Equipment requires a great deal of effort on part of the clear while cleaning high rise buildings thus this is not likely to be attempted on a frequent basis. This would defeat the purpose of cleaning it
- A good cleaning company will be well insured thus ensuring your building is well protected
- Pressure washing windows of a high rise can result in plenty of damage to the building if one is inexperienced, however, all professionals ensure no damage comes to the building
For more queries on cleaning high rise buildings contact NextLevelPainting and get work done today!