Gomez is the charming diva of the tinsel town with all outstanding qualities, she is an American, actor and producer from Grand Prairie. She was born on July 22, 1992 in Texas. Gomez is daughter to Amanda Cornett and Ricardo Joel Gomez her parents are from different ancestry. Her grandparents raised her throughout her childhood.
Selena Gomez net worth estimated is $ 60 million which is the outcome of her hard work and dedication she had for her work, at the very tender age of 10 she began working and experienced the life.
Selena Gomez worked in kids series BARNEY AND FRIENDS earning $3000 per episode but the real fame and hike in her earnings landed to her after longtime when she played the leading role of Alex Russo for Disney series in “Wizards of Waverly Palace” and she was paid $30,000 per episode, the show ran for for five years and winded up in 2012 while this she grew out of Disney world and started handling more mature projects like MONTE CARLO, SPRING BREAKERS,NEIGHBORS 2: SORORITY RISING, RAMONA AND BEEZUS AND HOTEL TRANSYLVANNIA.
- Selena Gomez net worth includes contribution of her singing with successful albums and accompanying tours, she released three albums When the sun goes down, Year without the rain and Kiss and Tell with her band “Selena Gomez and the scene” which were massive hit selling more than 700,000 copies each. Her two solo album sales hit the charts of U.S. BILLBOARD 200. She has been flying high with her singing career in real terms she bucked $ 15 million from music sales and it showed up her net worth increasing from $ 250,000 to $8.5 million just like that, she sold 24. 3 million songs and 3.4 million total album she is an accomplished musical artist, in 2015 she released her album Revival which caught no. 1 spot on the US album sales chart during its opening week, The record generated several single hits including Hands to Myself, Same Old Love, Good For You, and Kill me with Kindness.
- Gomez made huge money with her international musicals tours, which is considered to be her biggest tour till date loading her bank account with $ 11 million, thats a lot of money added to Selena Gomez net worth.
- Diva surprised everyone in 2017 by being behind the camera she is an executive producer on the Netflix original series “13 Reasons Why” which gained hefty amount of criticism and controversy but apart from this it’s a hit show and was aired with two seasons in 2017 and 2018,it’s going to be back in 2019 for its third season.
- It seems to be that Gomez is unstoppable she has millions of followers on the Instagram which boosts Selena Gomez net worth, she makes tons of money on Instagram she makes $ 800,000 per sponsored Instagram post.
- Selena Gomez endorses reputed brands which offers attractive deal, as she is not involved in any high dramas and had massive huge fan following her commitment history makes her best choice for any brand endorsement.
- She endorses Pantene and is the new face of Pantene Hair and Care the deal pays her mouthwatering sum of $ 3 million per year.
- She also signed an endorsement deal worth $ 10 million with the American luxury leather goods company COACH.
- PUMA is another big brand that Selena Gomez endorse on her social media and signed the deal of $ 30 million, she endorses K-Mart and Louis Vuitton too
Selena Gomez net worth also includes several awards and accolades.