1. Pay heed to the “check engine” light. Driving a car that requires maintenance or repairs can improve emissions and cost you more than $520 in gas per year.
Read More: Advantages of scrapping your car
2. Are you getting your first car soon? Consider purchasing a more fuel-efficient vehicle to save cash on gas.
3. Racing and aggressive driving are dangerous, and they waste gas. Slow down, accelerate gradually,
and brake gently to save 17 to 90 cents per gallon.
4. While cold weather, gas mileage can decrease by everywhere from 13 to 35 per cent. Combine tasks, so you drive less usually with a crisp, less-efficient engine.
Read More: Sell Your Damaged Vehicle
5. If you require to idle for more than 25 seconds, save gas by turning your car off and going in. However, you should check your engine’s starts to 10 times a day.
6. Drives less to save gas. Carpool with your friends and cut the cost of gas. Use public transportation when possible. Combine several errands into one trip.