Epson L210 printers are excellent for fantastic printing services but become difficult to handle when any technical problem occurs. The printing machine functions really well and even print unlimited files, documents, but it may suddenly stop working due to some serious malfunctioning issue.
People usually confront some issues with their printer while working on a regular basis. Among the most common issues is blinking problem which generally create a big hurdle during the printing procedure. In case you have been experiencing many typical printer troubles related to blinking light, you should try to repair the problem yourself with the help of user guide provided with the printer. If you are not able to do it by yourself, take the help of these solutions for fixing the troubles.
These are some of the general blinking issues indicators and their respective solutions suggested via an expert team of Epson:
Must Read :- Epson L210 Paper Feeder Error- How to solve?
Problem– Readjust paper bar is not in the perfect location.
Solution: You need to establish the change bar proper placement quickly after pushing the paper button.
Problem- Paper jam
- You need to shut off the printer, and established the change bar to the placement properly.
- Then remove the paper.
- Now, you need to return the readjust bar.
- After that you need to switch off the printer and then established the readjust bar.
- Use the roll paper knobs for removing the paper.
- Finally, you need to return the readjust bar directly to the placement refilled the paper.
Problem– Wrongly installed ink cartridge.
- You need to press the ink switch for relocating the print head to the cartridge substitute placement.
- Also, you have to reinsert the ink and remove the cartridge. Then you can continue with ink cartridge setup.
- You need to get substitute photo, light black (T0347), magenta (T0343), black (T0341) yellow (T0344), cyan (T0342), light cyan (T0345), matte black (T0348), or light magenta (T0346) ink cartridge.
- In order to know more about which cartridge in your printer is empty, simply observe the blinking ink light that will represent the ink cartridge.
These are the solutions which are briefly explained to you and will surely help you in repairing Epson L210 blinking trouble.
Whenever you come across such problem, you can also get in touch with professional individuals of Epson and avail the best guidance as per the need of yours.