London City certainly is a beauty. It is one of the most desirable places for travelling and vacations.
If you are in the city for the first time, then you will certainly have your hands full with amazing attractions and exciting activities.
In the mood for something historic? Then why not visit the museums of London for a dose of history. Also, London city is known as the shopper’s paradise. And the trendy and stylish restaurants are always a warm welcome. Come to the city and enjoy exploring the best of London’s scenes.
The London hotels, especially the hotels near Hounslow Central Station, are widely known for their services and amazing hospitality. These hotels thrive to create a wonderful living atmosphere for their visitors.
One such hotel that has been garnering the adoration and positive remarks of tourists and locals is the Park Grand Hotel Heathrow. The amazing service and grandeur of the hotel is inexplicable. The rooms are chic and stylish and the onsite restaurant and bar serve you some of the choicest food and drink and create a perfect dining experience.
Some Places That You Would Like To Check Out
London has some interesting locations, to be honest. And when you have so many places to visit, travelling can get a bit overwhelming. London surely has a lot of places to see. Plus there are the hidden locations as well. Don’t know about those? We’ll help you out.
- St Dunstan’s in the East: One of the most amazing thing about the amazing St Dunstan’s in the East is the architecture of the place that resembles a bit of a Gothic look. Most people don’t know about this famous garden in London. But the place is certainly worth the visit, given the amazing designs and the beautiful look of the place. The place is certainly one of the best secret hide-outs in London. Well, now you know about it. So why not have a visit here. You will certainly fall in love with the place.
- The Smallest Police Station in the UK: It is a surprise that even the people who have been living in London for many years don’t know about this station. And as the name suggests, it is surely the smallest one in the city. Meant for the monitoring of the riots and protests in the Trafalgar Square, this particular station was built. However, the place still remains barren as there is no police action needed nearby. But still, the place is beautiful as it is and surely one of the best hidden gems in London.
- The Seven Noses: Sure!!! That’s a thing!! And it is in London that you will find the 7 noses. You heard it right. Noses, or structures in the shape of a nose. Somewhere around the area of Soho. you will find the noses which are the creation of the artist and amazing designer Rick Buckley. We can surely thank him for his unique take on art, right? An interesting sight for sure. And if you in the mood for a treasure hunt, just hunt for all the noses in London. That’s a time pass that you will never ever forget.
- Strand Station: There have been various speculations and stories about the now deserted Strand Station also known as the Aldwych Station. The station was one of the major parts of the history of London. Built for the purpose of protecting the artwork of the different museums in London, this station did a great job during its time. Most tourists still visit the place and it is certainly one of the best hidden gems that you will find in London city. Come for a visit and you will know what we are talking about.
- The Whitechapel Bell Foundry: Another one of those hidden historic gems that you will find in London. Come for a visit to the Whitechapel Bell Foundry and you will know the history of the company that supposedly built the amazing Big Ben that you see know. Also, this company is known for building Liberty bell in America. One of the best things about the company is that although it is old – almost 500 years, you can still get a bell for yourself in here and you will have a wonderful time as well.
- The Hidden Ears: In the search of something interesting? Well, if you are in Covent Garden then we have just the right thing for you. The Hidden Ears are another one of the amazing hidden treasures of the city and are found right on the Floral Street of the Covent Garden Area. A cool thing for a treasure hunt right? After the 7 noses, you can definitely come here and have a bit of fun. We should thank the artist, Tim Fishlock for his wonderful sense of art as he created no less than a masterpiece here.
- Queen Elizabeth Roof Garden Bar & Cafe: Your trip to London won’t be considered complete if you miss a visit to at least one rooftop café and bar in London City. And we have just the right place for you. Many people don’t even know about this quiet yet amazing place in London City’s Southbank Centre. Come for a visit to the amazing Queen Elizabeth Roof Garden Bar & Café and it is one of the coolest places to hang out over drinks. Not just that, you will get a wonderful view as well.
- Big Ben Bell Tower: If you are a citizen of UK, then this is the place for you, my friend. And the entry is free so cheers to that. You are able to climb the Big Ben to reach the top and have a view of the magnificent bell that rings every hour to notify London. It is certainly a very special sight indeed as you get to see a monumental structure in here. Earplugs are a must as you don’t want to harm the ears. Come over for a visit and you won’t regret it for sure.
These are the most amazing hidden gems in London city that you just have to see if you are in the city.