And, again for the ones that are busy in trying out different food items, London can be an amazing destination as well. Not just the traditional English dishes, there are some bakery shops in London, which makes sure to give you some ultimate experience.
While all of these places are scattered in different parts of the city, looking for a location in one of the prime areas of London may act to be helpful when travelling is in the mind. Therefore, looking for a place of accommodation in the Paddington area can be a great choice. To help you out with selecting the hotel, the Park Grand central Paddington London Hotel will be the best choice. So far they have gained enough importance in the hotel industry owing to their top class service and different features. Also, to avail a room at a discounted rate, you can look out for various London hotel offers as well.
Some of the top bakeries
So, while everything is being said and done, it is now the time to know about the bakeries and also learn about the location. Because when you are hungry, food is all that matters and searching for the right place can be a bit tiresome.
- Dominique Ansel: This is one of the popular places of London as far as food is concerned. On a visit to this place, you are assured of getting some of the amazing French delicacies. Dominique Ansel is one of the most voted French chef and no wonder you get to eat such quality stuff there. While most of the foods are extremely gorgeous in taste, the donut hybrid and the cronut are something that cannot be missed. And, well, the open air sitting arrangement completes your ‘whole new different experience’
Address-17-21 Elizabeth St, SW1W 9RP
- Kova Patisserie: Although this place is quite new in the list but owing to its serving of sumptuous foods, no wonder it has become so popular within such short time. Their specialty is the Japanese cakes and teas. While Japan is quite popular for the spongy cheese cakes, make sure to try out the crepe cake that is loaded with loads of flavors. Well, for your refreshment quotient, you have got the roasted green tea as well
Address: 9-12, St Anne’s Court, Soho
- Bread Ahead: The Borough market seems to get refreshed with the smell of the freshly baked foods. Now, you know what makes this eatery place so special, isn’t it? Apart from the good foods that you get to eat there, you can also try to learn the baking process as well. Enroll in the class and make this experience an adventure
Address: Borough Market, Cathedral St SE1 9DE
- Lily Vanilli: This is yet another amazing place to go and have an experience of your own. While there are a lot of stuff that can make you go ‘wow’, apart from this, the presentation takes it to a whole new level. Artwork, brownies or layered cakes- you can just visit this bakery for all the good reasons
Address: 6, The Courtyard, Ezra St, E2 7RH
- Nordic Bakery: They have bakeries in quite a number of places and all of these joints remains stuffed because of their good quality foods. Engage in a culinary expedition as you entire into this place. Make sure to try out the cinnamon rolls apart from just the cakes and coffee Address: 14A Golden Square, W1F 9JG; 55 Neal Street, Seven Dials, WC2H 9PJ
- Violet: Started this venture quite a long time ago, there are some of the amazing dishes that this bakery serves that are going to refresh every bit of you. while cupcakes are pretty common, but trying it out here and especially the seasonal version of the cupcake will be a good bonus thing for you
Address: 47, Wilton Way, E8 3ED
- Brickhouse: While a cup full of tea or a large and full sandwich may greet you to this place, but the real excitement lies in visiting this place. The architecture is pretty simple yet amazing. The white brick walls will definitely help you in seeking some peace time there
Address: 1 Zenoria Street, East Dulwich SE22 8HP
- Cutter & Squidge: Just go there once and say wow. Yes, this place is just so special. The reason is the amazing collection of so many different types of cakes, cookies, biscuits, chocolate and what not. Quite sure your little one is definitely going to love this place
Address: 20 Brewer street, Soho W1F 0SJ
- E5 Bakehouse:The menu is very versatile and hardly there is such a bakery in London that can compete with its different varieties. The menu keeps on rolling so the thing that you might have eaten on a Sunday will be a changed on if you are visiting this place on a Monday
Address: Arch 395, Mentmore Terrace E8 3PH
- Hummingbird: There you are assured to get a number of vanilla varieties. Another thing for which people visit this place is because of its different types of cupcakes. With 6 stores, you can just hop in anywhere when in London
Address: Richmond, Spitalfields, Soho, South Kensington, Islington, Notting Hill
- Little Bread Pedlar: Well, if you want to visit this place, make sure that you go there on a Saturday as the shop opens only on that day. Go there and try out from their incredible menu list
Address: Arch 4-6, Spa Business Park, Dockley Road SE16 3FJ
- The Old Post Office: This is an old establishment, from the eighties. But the thing for which they are still popular is because of their freshly prepared servings. Make a visit and try out their fresh and hot stuff
Address: 76 Landor Rd SW9 9PH
- Anges de Sucre: This place is run by Reshmi Bennett, who is a trained chef. Every single thing is prepared there from the scratch. So if eating fresh is in your mind, you can just go and enjoy there
Address: 7 Minerva Rd, London NW10 6HJ
So, here you have the list of bakeries that you must visit when in London. Choose the one that can be easily accessible and just enjoy the amazing baked items there!