Transformer oil: It is defined as transformer oil is also called insulating oil. insulating oil and transformer oil at a high temperature it’s a good electrical property. It is used in an oil filled transformer are used high voltage regulator and high voltage lamps and used some types of high voltage switches and circuit breakers. It is made by transformer oil the combination of insulating material and mineral waters. Transformer oil is cooling oil produced from the used other electrical transformer. It is used transformer equipment s are used to check the testing of transformer oil.
Transformer oil specification:
The various specification of transformer oil are used given as:
- Transformer oil analysis and maintenance.
- Transformer oil act as insulating oil system act as a coolant, insulation, chemical attack, sludge buildup etc.
- Transformer oil classified like as NAPHTHENIC OIL and PARAFFIN OIL these are oxidation product.
- Oxidation of mineral waters and insulating material are used in transformer oil in electrical products.
- Heat transferring capacity of transformer oil and requirement to the product in a market.
- General specification of transformer oil like as viscosity and water content and BDV and density and stability and acidity and IFT etc.
- It is used as new insulating oil in electrical production.
- Transformer oil specification unused mineral insulating oils filled in new transformer with other electrical product.
- Transformer oil specification in which check kinematic viscosity and flash point and pour point etc.
- Transformer oil specification like aging characteristic and check resistivity etc.
- Transformer oil is used to recommended limits of unused mineral oil and water.
Properties of insulating oil:
Insulating oil and mineral water or oil are suitable for electrical properties to sludge. To give as insulating oil properties like as :
It is a most important property of transformer oil. This property naturally fulfill. It is made by the combination of mineral water and oil.
It is defined as viscosity is a rate of flow of fluid. A high rate of viscosity to used removal heat and temperature increase in transformer oil.
It is defined as to add the impurities of transformer oil to highly viscous and cause a formation of sludge and attack metal parts.
The combination of thick oil and semisolid oil are called sludge.These process In which choosing solid oil and hydrocarbon. This transformer oil in which produced heat and acidic nature and corrode metal parts. Heat is produced by oxygen and sludge accelerate.
Oxidation is normally produced carbon.it is more accurate to paper insulation from moisture. These are corrosive vapors. It is a good material to use as very high breather can reduce the problems due to the formation of acid.
Flash point and Fire point:
It is defined as the flash point to high temperature at which the oil ignites spontaneously. But it is defined as fire points the temperature at which the oil flashes continuous burns. It is chosen the very high temperature of transformer oil.
Transformer oil is synthetic oils and deterioration. Deterioration is a slow down property under heat and moisture the degradation of transformer oil. Synthetic transformer oil like excellent properties of transformer oil. It is a good dielectric strength and good moisture repelled.