Stair railings are a critical aspect of any stairway. Your FRP handrail manufacturer will always suggest having stair railings at your place to avail a sense of class and elegance to any set of stairs. Moreover, this product adds safety feature to your stairway. If you want to replace or install a new set of stair handrails in your home, here are a few things to look in to the matter.
Since there are widest ranges of materials available in the market, you must ask yourself where you want to install your handrails and which one will look best before you buy it from the merchant. Here are some types of materials available from which you can choose for your place.
- Wood – timber is probably the most used material across the world. People are so much fascinated of having wooden stair handrails. These are super attractive, stained or painted handrails that add a warm, comfortable feeling to any stairway.
- Metal – Metal materials are second best choices for customers for stair handrails. However, if you want to install handrails outside or in open environment, try some other options like FRP handrails.
- Stone – Stone is regal and costly. If you can afford stone, there is nothing more striking than a shining marble stair railing. Make sure your structure can support its weight. Stone is heavy and you have to reinforce your stairs to accommodate stone handrails.
- Aluminum – Aluminum material is cheaper than the above listed materials. However, there is one drawback of using aluminum stair handrails that is they just don’t measure up when it comes to the appearance. You can use them for outside applications instead of indoor installation.
- FRP handrails – FRP or fiberglass reinforced plastic are solid and robust materials. The handrails made with FRP materials are durable and weather resistant. They don’t react with chemicals and acids as well. So if you run any chemical factory, you can simply use frp handrails for your labor safety.
Just in case you are having trouble in decision making, contact Frp Handrails manufacturer in your town and get the best advice today. There are manufacturers and suppliers that are providing a mixture of the two materials as well. Search online a bit and gather some names and get in touch with them. Don’t forget to compare their prices and services.