When spamming and unwanted email started bothering users; the idea to block such mails has been introduced for email users. This is to keep their email account safe and secure as well to keep it tidy. The huge emails in your inbox are actually troublesome.
Sometimes, you can’t get your important emails due to so many emails in it. This is really annoying when you are looking for an important mail and unable to find it, because your inbox it neck filled.
Your Outlook gives a freedom to keep such emails out from your inbox using the email filter or blacklist feature. This is easy to keep email sender or domain to send your anonymous emails to you.
Yet, some users have accidentally of mistakenly added their safe senders into this list; well, this step by step guide will help you to add back those email addresses in your White List or Safe Senders List.
- The first step is to sign in to your Outlook Mail account
- Then, move to the Tools menu, click on Options to open the Options dialog box
- Here, from the Preferences tab, go to E-mail section, and click on Junk E-mail to open the Junk E-mail Options dialog box
- You need to click on the Safe Senders tab
- And then click on Add, in order to whitelist an email address as safe sender
- Here, in the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, simply enter the name or address that you want to add as safe sender
- Finally, click on OK button
- You have successfully added an email address
There are Some more additional features of 24/7 help Toll Free number Service of Outlook ! Mail you can use with this White list or Safe senders list. When you want all of your Contacts to be in the safe senders list, and then simply select the Also trust e-mail from my Contacts check box in the Safe Senders tab for all contacts to be safe senders. When some people, you communicate, but are not in your contact list; you can add them directly into your safe senders list by clicking on Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List check box.
When you are using the Block Automatic Picture Download option for security, you can make an exception for your safe sender list by using the Permit downloads in e-mail messages from senders and to recipients defined in the Safe Senders and Safe Recipients Lists used by the Junk E-mail filter. This will let the safe senders’ picture download to your computer device.