Cryo is a non-invasive, fast and effective treatment suitable for sports recovery, muscle repair, injury treatment, weight loss or skin rejuvenation.
At our new stylish Whole Body Cryotherapy clinic in Double Bay Sydney, we offer you a premium and unique cryotherapy service that will leave you feeling energised and refreshed.
With the latest generation of Whole Body Cryotherapy Sauna’s from Europe, we are able to offer cryotherapy treatments for: athletes to assist with their recovery and performance; people wanting a rapid weight loss solution; anyone wanting an effective aid for anti-aging skin rejuvenation; or an safe alternative treatment for those suffering from:
- knee, shoulder, hip and other joint pain
- neck and back pain
- arthritis pain
- rheumatoid arthritis
- ankylosing spondylitis
- skin conditions, such as psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema
If you are interested in a cryotherapy franchise opportunities, then running a Cryo Studio could be the business idea for you. The opportunity to open a Cryo studio gives you the chance to own a franchise business that uses one of the most exciting technologies in the healthcare sector. We are currently welcoming applications from like-minded people who will share our vision of delivering the benefits of Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) to people across our nation.
To become a Cryo franchisee, you will need to demonstrate a solid business background and excel in customer service. In return, you will have the chance to run a premium business with extensive and ongoing support. We offer:
- Site selection advice: based on professional location and customer database analysis
- Studio design and construction plans: full interior/exterior design/layout right down to furniture and signage
- List of preferred 3rd party suppliers trained in Cryo requirements, e.g. builders, nitrogen suppliers, financial providers, insurance, IT, legal and security matters
- Equipment sourcing, installation and technical support of new WBC machines
- Fully integrated, automated client and Cryo management systems, including booking and e-commerce capabilities to ensure efficient and seamless operation for minimal staffing costs
- Training on all procedures and office technology
- Marketing and PR: website/social media maintenance and strategies for new business.