Unless you are blessed with perfect tresses, you have to deal with frizzy hair problem in one point of your life or the other. Well, how the problem shows up varies from one woman to another. For some, it’s a few flyaway strands, while for others it feels as if someone has put a static charge on their head. Fortunately, frizz hair condition isn’t permanent. It can be controlled or prevented by using the hair products that are designed to tame those static-wrecked strands. Given below are some products that help you fight the condition and prevent it at the first place:
- Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo: This sulfate free shampoo is one of the best anti-frizz products out there. No matter whether you have straight hair or curly tresses, this shampoo will keep frizz at bay. Best part: it will give strength and shine to your hair and won’t strip away your pigmentation if you have color-treated hair.
- Bumble and Bumble Defrizz: This wonderful hair care product stops frizz before it actually starts. It works by forming a protective shield around hair fibers and prevents the humidity from creating chaos. Add this product to dry hair and get luxurious shine or to damp hair and smooth down your unruly curls. Something that’s absolutely a must-have for curly heads who complain about frizzy hair!
- Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil: Infused with bamboo, cassia and avocado, this hair product blocks out the humidity and make hair look and feel silky. Being paraben-free in nature, Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Shampoo gives smoothness that last longer. A hair cleanser that works best on dyed or heat-styled hair!
- Pureology Super Smooth System: Pureology’s frizz-fighting line involves natural ingredients like organic Shea butter and camellia oil that help keep tresses smooth and manageable. Moreover, the addition of UVA/UVB sunscreens offers an extra protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream: Possessing anti-frizz and shine-imparting properties, this styling cream is formulated using olive oil. The cream moistures the locks and makes them soft and even works effectively in enlivening lackluster hair.
- Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum: This fragrant serum helps reduce flyaways as well as promote hair shine. It also acts as a barrier and protects the hair strands from heat damage caused by heat treatments if applied to wet tresses beforehand.
- Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray: Frizz often develops due to under-moisturized hair and this is why a leave-in conditioner is a good solution to the problem. Possessing restorative proteins and healing vitamins, this leave-in conditioner promises to improve the condition of messy locks almost instantly.
Apart from using these products, follow the tips given below so as to tame frizz:
- Never use a brush to detangle your hair, especially when your hair is wet. Use a wide-toothed comb for detangling purposes.
- Dry wet hair naturally. Never use blow-dryers to dry damp tresses.
- Opt for a regular hair trimming to prevent split ends and frizz problems.
- Use satin or silk pillowcases for sleeping.
- Use sulfate-free shampoos for washing your hair. It’s good if you use a shampoo that’s totally chemical-free.