If you are a Linksys user then you might have idea and full knowledge about Linksys cloud account. Linksys is a well-known company which has an impressive track record of providing users a quality service, better performance of the product with their every delivery. With the help of Linksys cloud account that is a complimentary service of Linksys WiFi routers, enables users to manage the router settings from anywhere they want and also to access Linksys Smart WiFi Login page without any issue.
For this, user first has to login to their Linksys smart WiFi router through its default IP address and after a successful login to your device they are supposed to generate a cloud account which required to link and activate with the Linksys smart WiFi device.
A Linksys user can access their router and manage or check their home network as long as they are connected to the internet. In addition, with the help of this account a user can configure their home network from anywhere no matter where they are in neighborhood or sitting in the park via mobile app or network after Linksys Smart WiFi Router Login.
Make Recovery of Password of Linksys Cloud Account by following these tips
On our toll-free number 1-844-726-2255 our experts receives call from users regarding the constantly failed attempt to login to the cloud account of Linksys. In this post, we are going to mention some possible reason why this happens and how to come out of it.
Important Point– If you are creating account on Linksys for the first time, then do take care of the thing that you are already connected to Linksys Smart WiFi router’s network.
- After that, consider launching a web browser and the default IP address of your device into the address bar field not into search bar and follow the entire on-screen instructions.
- Once you have created the account successfully, or when your try to log in, you see a error message of invalid email address or password.
To fix this issue, please try again later after a couple of minutes.
- One more reason may be that you are putting wrong Login credentials.
To fix this issue, you are supposed to enter valid email address, and then enter Linksys Smart WiFi Router Password.
- Moreover, you will see Account Suspended notification page, if you have done many attempts for login to the Linksys cloud account.
This only happens due to several login attempts. To fix this, you need to wait for about 2 hours and try again later.
Note: You can also reset your password if you are not sure about it.
- After that, navigate to Account Suspended page and click on the Forgot your password link.
- As soon as you see forgot password page you have to enter your email address along with two (2) words for verification.
Moreover, You can also Reboot Linksys Smart WiFi Router with the Cloud Account
We take tons of work from our single smart WiFi router without thinking for a minute that they are not supposed to keep on for a longer period of time. But still, we have many tricks to take work from our routers simply by plugging them out from the wall socket and plug them again after a few minutes. This process is called power cycling.
Rebooting a WiFi router fixes issues related to internet connection. So, rebooting of the device is beneficial for internet and its connectivity.
Now, we will take a glance to learn how to reboot Linksys WiFi router.
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Fill in the default IP address in the address bar.
- Hit enter and look for routing panel in Router Settings. Once done, click on troubleshooting and after that, click on Diagnostics tag.
- Now, it is the time to click on Reboot Link.
- Next, what you have to do is to click on yes On Important pop up window and check time to time light on the router whether it is blinking or not? If it is then it means that the router is under process.
Further steps can be asked from our technical department “the team of experts”. The certified technicians will also guide through login process and the reasons behind Smart WiFi Setup Not Working.