The main focus on this project was to achieve open living areas on 1st floor using two sets of bi-folds back to back leading onto the outdoor terrace area with an operable vergola and cedar paneling which creates a great feature. A very spacious gym on the lower level with a fishpond running full length. Also featured is an amazing foyer entry and a very modern bedroom/bathroom open plan.
1. This photo highlights the combination of bedroom and bathroom
2. Close-up of bathroom
3. Close-up of kitchen with black glass splash backs and LED lighting
4. Kitchen and open plan living area
5. Open plan terrace area
6. Terrace area highlighting operable vergola and cedar paneling.
7. Stairwell entry with gym in background
8. This shot shows the fishpond extending beyond
9. Side shot of house with matrix panels featured as cladding
10. Front shot of house