The modern life is full of hectic moments, and one can hardly feel any peace in daily life. The stress and tension deteriorates the physical and mental status of the people which results in a number of diseases. Ultimately the run of life ends at a hospital where one has to take various therapies and medicines which can suppress the disease but cannot remove it. Yoga is known as the best practice for all those who need to pass through the above situations. The most important aspect of yoga is one can do it anywhere and at any time. There are certain guidelines that one has to follow before practicing few of the asanas. For people who have been practicing for some months, there are a number of yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at very affordable rates. . Hence, it is known as an innocent method of toning the body and mind without any side effects or additional expenses.
Many people choose to have been trained by a yoga studio in Rishikesh under the guidance of experts. These trained teachers have been spreading the practice of yoga to make people aware about its benefits and contribute well to the well-being of the people in society. There are a few tips that need to be taken care of by such yoga teachers so that the students can get the best of the benefits of practising it.
- Explain and elaborate: For a good teacher in this profession, it is much necessary to explain each pose and its benefits as well as limitations to the students. One also needs to aware the students about its risk factors if there are any. There are courses like Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh that lays much emphasis on this aspect of teachers.
- Demonstrate perfectly: A teacher needs to demonstrate the pose himself first so that the students can understand how they need to act. Here while practicing the asanas, this point matters a lot. While copying the pose if any of the students are not doing it rightly, a teacher needs to see it and help one to the best possible extent. At Yoga studio in Rishikesh,this is the first practice taught to the students in the teacher training course.
- Effective communication: While the session is on one needs to have clear communication with the students. In case, one is not able to do the pose properly then, a teacher can teach different variations or help in private rather singling him out in front of the class.
- Arrange the class as per student: For a teacher, it is important to maintain the interest of the students in the course. He needs to understand the importance of teaching the poses with correct alignment and hence, he must keep the batch size small so that he can give enough attention to everyone. At the 200 hours yoga teacher training in Rishikesh,the teacher teach the poses professionally and focus on alignment and adjustments.
- Keep balanced: As a teacher, one needs to stay calm, emotionally balanced and focused on the practice of yoga while the class is on.
- Keep on learning and practice regularly: For any teacher, it is much necessary to keep practicing various aspects of yoga and learning new things and always have an attitude of a student.