The uprising of the wisdom teeth is one of the common dental problems. Apparently, it arises all of a sudden with tremendous pain in the gums and in the surrounding area. The dentists give advice for the wisdom teeth removal under the circumstances that may turn into the critical situation.
- Why it causes pain?
Wisdom teeth are the third molars in the gum. It is meant to tear the hard and coarse food easily. Pre-evolution human beings used to eat the coarse raw meats and for that, they needed strong molars. In course of time, the shape of the human face and their food habit has changed a lot. That is why; nowadays, there is no necessity of eating uncooked meats and food. In this way; the third molars have lost its relevance in the human dental setup. At the same time, these molars have lost its roots in the mouth.
Therefore, they cause a lot of pain while emerging-
- It may grow inside the gum and cause pang.
- It may crowd upon the other teeth and thus causes tremendous pain on to the roots of the adjacent teeth.
- Sometimes, the wisdom tooth starts growing horizontally instead of vertically. Thus it creates pressure to the roots of the adjacent tooth that cause tremendous pain.
- Many times, the affected part of the gum gets infected and becomes inflated to cause pain.
These situations compel the patients to visit dentists for the wisdom teeth removal on time to get rid of the pain and any further complication.
- The procedure of the removal operation
- The dentists follow the following steps to come to the decision of removal.At first, the dentists check the area properly.
- Then the x-ray report of the place is required to know the condition from the core.
- After checking the condition, the dentists can take the decision to dominate the pain and the infection by medication.
- Or else the dentists can advise the patients to extract the problematic tooth.
- After the extraction, the hollow area is usually filled with an appliance so that any food waste cannot gather at the gap that can cause any further infection and pain.
- The conditions to extract the wisdom teeth
Under some critical conditions, a dentist goes for the extraction. That is-
- The horizontal growth
Sometimes, the teeth grow horizontally thrusting the other teeth in the gum. It also loosens the core of the other molars around it.
- Infection in the area
The waste of the food can heap on the place, where the wisdom tooth emerges and can cause infection in the area. The infection adds extra pain to the pain of its emergence.
- The cyst
The infection in the area can turn into a cyst that may turn malignant and cause oral cancer. That is why; it is necessary to take necessary action while infection takes place and spread in the area.
- The damage
The wisdom tooth can also damage the adjacent teeth. It can also damage the gums. It also damages the dental nerves.
- The ulcer
It may cause an ulcer in the gum also. Consequently, the ulcer can take tremendous harmful shape.
- The occurrence of other diseases
As the side effect, the oral diseases may also take place due to the emergence of the wisdom tooth and dental infection in it.
These reasons invoke the necessity to its extraction. This operation is needed on time and from the experienced dentists.
- The important features of a reliable dental clinic
There are some features that enable the patients to identify the right dental clinic to get this service-
- The clinic should have a set of experienced and qualified dentists, who can handle the complicated situation at the time of emergency.
- The clinic must have a well-equipped emergency unit to deal with the critical situation.
- The clinic should have skilled working stuff to help the doctors so that they can do their works professionally.
- The center should offer some moderate packages based on the requirement of the patients.
Holistic Dental Wisdom Teeth Dentistry is a famous clinic for wisdom teeth removal in affordable expenses and in the hand of skilled dentists.