With over 276.1 million registered vehicles commuting on the busy road networks of the US as of 2018, and an average new car dealership selling over 1,045 vehicles as of 2016, the automotive industry is flourishing. As an auto-mechanic service provider, the chances to hit big with your customers are stupendous however with over 1.5 million mechanic jobs in the US and 53% of them categorized as auto-mechanics, the competition is much tougher than it actually sounds. In order to make sure that your business thrives and grows at a progressive rate in the upcoming years, it is a must that you seek out effective ways to promote your offered services. So through this post let us offer you some of the best ways through which you can go about doing just that. Let us take a quick look at each one of them:
Use the Digital Realm to Your Advantage
We are living in an ecosystem that is heavily influenced by technology, the internet, and social media. It is time that you use them to your advantage:
- Build a professional website for your business with e-commerce functionality and mobile-friendliness features.
- Create social media profiles and your business pages. (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Start a blog related to your field of interest and the nature of work.
- Use mobile and smartphone technology to promote your business. Develop an application for iOS or Android users if feasible.
- Keep track of your customers’ emails and contact information. Invest efforts in sending them newsletters and press releases as well as deploy email marketing tactics.
- Optimize your online and digital presence through organic and paid methods involving SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay-per-Click) campaigns.
- Try out affiliate marketing channels and see if they work out for you.
- Run online advertisement campaigns.
- Mark your business on the online directories, customer review websites, and business listing websites.
Whether you are a small or big business, corporate branding is extremely important since it helps in endorsing your company’s mission, vision, values, and objectives. It also enables you to create a consistent but unique outlook for your business. For an auto-mechanic business one of the best ways to apply corporate branding is to provide custom auto mechanic uniforms for your staff. This will allow you to showcase tools and equipment with your company’s name, brand, logo design, and much more promulgating your business for the onlookers, bystanders, and in the eyes of the general public. You can also venture into the following outlets to try out corporate branding for your business:
- Develop an eye-catching and creative logo for your business that is scalable.
- Print our brochures, flyers, leaflets, pamphlets, and other types of advertising and promotional materials.
- Create advertisements for print media, radio, and television.
- Make sure that your brand is visible and displayed on all assets under the ownership of your business such as vehicles, buildings, offices, stationery items, etc.
Building Interactions & Engagements
It is important to understand that you need to engage your target audience and move them in the right direction for your business growth and prosperity. Hence you need to be in contact with them and make sure that they are reminded of you whenever they require your services. One of the few ways is to train your staff and encourage them to ask customers for reviews. Furthermore, you can offer loyalty cards and benefits to customers as well as provide them with gift certificates for referrals. It is all about making them happy and reminding them that you care about them. Some workshops go as far as sending their loyal customers postcards on special days of the calendar and during festive seasons. If you want your auto-mechanic workshop business to grow in the future then you will have to treat customers like family and build long-lasting relationships with them. Instigate bonds that are unbreakable, that are created on trust without ever compromising on the quality of the services that you offer them.
We hope this post was able to offer you some great insights as to how you can promote your auto-mechanic workshop to ensure its future growth and progress. For questions regarding the topic please feel free to let us know of your views and opinions in the comment section below.