When it comes to buying goods for the Thai training, only the budget and bag size limit is created. New students may start with less stuff, but when you establish yourself, you will find the purchase of Moy Thai goods as interesting as the practice of the “art of the eight limbs”. We are going to talk about 9 different items that will be needed to make Moy Thai debut.
- Gloves are essential because it protects your hands and your partner during practice. It is also known as Muay thai gear or thedonboxing. Gloves will be present in your gym, but for 2 reasons you should buy your gloves – first hygiene and second friendly nature. The fitting of these gloves is essential and should not reduce the support of the wrists. Different sizes exist and buy only those gloves that make you feel good. Athletes should take gloves according to promotion rules. “
- Mouth guards are used to protecting your teeth. There are a wide variety of mouth guards, and for amateurs, boil-and-bite types of mouth guards would be the right choice. However, the major problem with boil-and-bite mouth guards is that on many occasions, they are not the right fit, and that is why professional athletes make mouth guards according to their fit. You do not need to make a mouth guard for your training every day; you should spend it on the rescue.
- Ankle wraps support your ankles. It is not necessary to add it to your gym bag first, but if you want to give more support to the ankles, then you can buy a pair. Yodasanklai, the former multiple-time Moy Thai World Champion, “The Boxing Computer” IWE Fairtex never forgets to use his ankle wraps. These big stars always apply a pink-coloured ankle wrap on their left leg; this describes their power. Fire If you want to add some style, you can opt for ankle guards.
- Your hand is made up of 27 small bones, and the bandage will help protect them from injury. Due to the dressing of the hand, your finger and palm remain at one place while applying the punch. If you are about to take an elephant band, then invest in a pair of good quality because it lasts longer and it gives better protection of hands. Along with taking good quality hand strips, you should also come to tie them properly.
- Shin guards are a very thick protective cover; they try to protect the upper part of your feet, calf and the middle of your legs. It comes in many different sizes and must be worn before purchasing. You may not need shin guards for your first class, but you will use them during practice. Instead of waiting you should keep these in your gym bag so that you can use the shin guards during the spawning class of Moy Thai.
- Most male athletes like to train in shorts; women should choose a top that does not sweat much. Stamps always check their training gear before class. Stamp said, “For women, their heads should be sleeveless, fit and comfortable. If you are unable to choose, then take the particular top made for the training of Moy Thai. And also buy a pair of sports bras that will give you three benefits – your chest will be supported, relaxed and comfortable to breathe.